SAU Community

Front Bar Repair Prices?

JieLine

Hey Guys,

Im pretty new to this forum, and yeh i have a R33 Seris 2 4 Door, and i have a crack on the left corner of my front bumper... What do u guys estimate for the repair of such damage? Any body u guys recommend to fix this sorta thing?

Thanks!

• 5 weeks later...

Yeh, i think fibrevision would be a lil expensive ay? ill prolly just leave it for now, cant rly see it... just pissed cause i got that crack just 3 weeks after i got the car!

Its a stock front bar, think its plastic, its for a s2 4door so it differs from the s2 2door (dif fog light section), thinkin about doin it at just a normal panel beaters.

Im actually living in kalgoorlie atm... so theres really only 2 places to go to get it fixed ><

• 2 weeks later...

Give Cowley Smash Repairs a call..

talk to Brett 9350 5069, tell him michael with the r33 sent you :devil:

here is a couple of photos of what my nismo frontbar looked like when i gave it to them

imgp50939vr.jpg

imgp50958dj.jpg

imgp5110medium9si.jpg

and when it was all finish it looked like this

msnpic9qk.jpg

there was over 3 full days of work in just my frontbar, they are the only person i trust doing fiberglass work. They also got a frontbar which was to suit a gtr to fit a gtst

Thanks Michael :D

well i got my repairs in kal for half price cause my mate knew the guys at the panel beaters, fixed up the front there and a dent in the back corner of my car (near the taillight) all for 500 bucks, which is normally like a $1000 job for both areas to get fixed. Downside, i checked my ODM and there was a extra 2 km on it (2km to drive from the front back to the shed and back???) power was on which i never leave on and all aircon switched off etc... Now my car makes this rattling noise when i go over bumps...

thats the next thing now, wtf is this rattling noise :rofl:

• 3 weeks later...

kalgoorlie a-z auto care centre, i did find out wat the clunking sound was, in my boot there was a couple of screws missing in the floor panel, they must of forgot to rescrew it up after beatin the panel out