SAU Community

You Know, That Really Grinds My Gears Thread.

AlphA

some lg flippy thing my apprentice has had one for about a year and hasnt broken it so recon it must last me at least afew months

stuffed if i can work out how to do more than make a call and answer one tho

Stupid frikin stop signs! I got a fine of $150 of my hard earned money for rolling past a stop sign today that should be a give way! The only possible turn is left at a new intersection in fremantle near cbc college. You can clearly see if cars are coming or not, but no you have to frikin halt!

Edited by MellowYellow

wgmg today

finding out theres no long weekend for me cause if i dont get one job finished and two started we lose at least one builder

mind you i did sneak out early this arvo to have afew at the local

ARGGGGGGGGGG TODAY WHAT GRINDS MY GEARS

The fact that it is a long weekend and it is double demerit points, i havnt been done for speeding or anything its just that today i had to drive from joondalup to kwinana on the freeway, the majority of cars were sitting on 90kph because of double demerits points, plus everyone decided to do 90kph side by side, im not saying its ok too speed but i think ppl should no they wont lose any points for doing the speed limit,

and on two seperate occasions when there was a radar and another time the was a handheld every1 shat themselves and slowed down to 70kph creating plenty of traffic FFS it piss me off,

plus some manky looking twat in a stupid old ford laser with number plates [uBNVNME] cut me off real bad when he pulled into my lane doin approx 20kph slower than me and i had a big trailer on the patrol and bearly pulled up in time, F**KING F**KWIT y tha F**K WOULD I BEEN ENVYING UR DUMB ASS

:laugh::D:P that is all

I dont know about anybody else, but I have noticed what I can only describe as bizarre behaviour by our law makers.

Lets see if we can find a thread of logic here:

Road law - now fines for MINOR speeding offences exceed the wrap for ASSAULTING police

As reported in the sunday times a few weeks back - assaulting a police officer carries a $500 fine - that's it

Get this car owners -

YOU are guilty of a crime more HEINOUS than common assault if you accidentally exceed the speed limit

IF you spin your wheels (even slightly, when leaving the lights for example) you are guilty of a crime so disgusting you should have your car impounded or even destroyed (you filthy disgusting criminals) - better off just having a few beers first so you are more relaxed and dont side step the pedal too quick - hell, the punishment is lighter - at least you get to keep your car (infact, you would be better off going for DUI and Assaulting the cop - sad eh?)

maybe we need to keep a bottle handy in the car so if we do get pulled over we can just quickly down a couple of mouthfuls before they write you up for hooning?

"did I spin the wheels officer? sorry, I couldn't tell I have had too much to drink/am too high/(insert some other lesser offence excuse here)"

If you get pulled over for speeding, just pretend to be angry, push the cop when he pulls out the book, quick easy assault charge - it will be cheaper for you.

- the road traffic act is a bloody joke

anyway, end rant for the day

WGMG:

when people are even so stupid that they cant even do one simple task like tie down their shit in their trailer or on their roofs, sick and tired of shitting myself when i see stuff on the road, or when stuff has fallen off infront of you.

if something hit me their paying for my new front end......oh....and because there so f*&%ing retarded they can buy me a bee*r 32.4 front end

You know what does grind my gears?

1. Disrespect for Police,

These people work everyday trying to make sure the neighbourhoods you live in are safe, and that our cars dont get nicked and that some idiot doesnt belt you up. What do they get, abuse and crap. from almost everyone, everyday. I know there are moronic cops out there...there will be in any community of people. What gets most people in more trouble is backchat and mouthing off.

2. Intolerance,

Intolerance leads to everything bad...not letting other people have a different way to you....WHO THE bollocks CARES IF SOMEONE IS GAY OR IF THEY ARENT A REBORN CHURCHIE OR A GRUMPY OLD FART.

3. Stupid People,

You know the ones, when they talk about downright dumb things and you think "why are you still talking, you are embarrassing yourself!"

that is all

what reaaaallly pisses me of people at work that think it is ok to take there shoes of (women 100% of the time) and walk around like it is fine and they also happen to reek like B.O

What gets me is approaching every intersection or roundabout wondering if I'm going to make it through without a) standing on the brakes b) filling out an accident report at the cop station or c) being revived in the back of an ambulance because having a half decent car has attracted every w*nker in a 250 meter radius to show me their lack of driving skills first hand.

1. Disrespect for Police,

These people work everyday trying to make sure the neighbourhoods you live in are safe, and that our cars dont get nicked and that some idiot doesnt belt you up. What do they get, abuse and crap. from almost everyone, everyday. I know there are moronic cops out there...there will be in any community of people. What gets most people in more trouble is backchat and mouthing off.

This post. Swiss cheese.

Same same.