SAU Community

You Know, That Really Grinds My Gears Thread.

AlphA

***Edited***

(a) Exercise common sense and be considerate toward your fellow users. Diversity of opinion and intelligent civil discourse is encouraged; by the same token, insults and “flaming” are not tolerated. Disagreeing with an idea of another community member is different from attacking that individual.

***edited***

(a) Exercise common sense and be considerate toward your fellow users. Diversity of opinion and intelligent civil discourse is encouraged; by the same token, insults and “flaming” are not tolerated. Disagreeing with an idea of another community member is different from attacking that individual.

wgmg the fact that i seem to be turning into my mother

for some reason my brother and his wife planning on stopping by creates in me a need to mop vacuum and clean the bathroom and toilet

im kinda scared what would happen if someone other than family was coming round i might end up polishing the pavers or sumit

what about mini mammoths

mini mammoth is just a smaller mammoth right?......then...no

LOL

So I take it you dont like the taste of ass?

Nah ass is ok...just not coke zero!! :(

I spat the dummy tonight...

Heading home from a 'Bogan Bingo' night, cruising along Leach Hwy (70 zone) I pass a marked Police car which had slowed down for a turning vehice. Within 2 seconds, they pull up behind me with lights flashing. I instantly pull over thinking 'WTF for' and I thought maybe they saw the radar detector and wanted to give me a bit of flack.

I didn't get out of my car (typically I do) and officer approaches my window accusing me of 'scootering past him' and I'm like 'Obviously, because you had slowed down' and he disagreed saying he was doing 70 and that I was doing more. We have a bit of an arguement, and he rants about doing some speed check and that he can give me a fine if I kept arguing. I wasn't going to let him walk over me, so I stood my ground so he takes off with my license and that's where I thought 'Game on' because I thought I'd be recieving a fine.

Get my notepad, pen and happy snap (video function) out and start recording and the cop returns and straight away I demand for his name and badge number. However he didn't give it to me, and we start going off it again a bit. His partner comes up and joins in.

I seriously just had enough of their bullshit, and end of the story they f**ked off.

Just uploading video of it to You Tube now...link to come.

I seriously just had enough of their bullshit, and end of the story they f**ked off.

At least you won :yucky:

WRGMG, All those 5 install limit copy protection crap on pretty much any new PC game released now. If I bought it, I expect to be able to install on as many computers as I want!!! :mad:

& that internet filter crap is still planning on ahead even though majority of people have already spoken that they don't want this sh*t!!! I'm learning about proxy & VPN right now just to bypass that filter crap. :D

I've had a cop filled week!!

Photographed the new East Metro superintendant this week (and last week), the new officer in charge of the Hoon Taskforce today (quote 'I don't drive, or ride a bike' - obviously he hasn't caught any hoons then I take it and explains his body size). Spoke to the officer who did me for Hoon Laws last week by chance (that was a gold moment I tell ya, was hoping to see him today)

Here is the vid: http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=kI5tE2cvGws

*I guess I was heated lol..f**k EM*

WGMG Doing the dishes, drying them and putting them away, then finding a dirty plate in the lounge room, a dirty mug in the spare room and a dirty glass in the bedroom. Sigh.

+1