SAU Community

BAYSIDE OWNS!! R34 GTR VSpec II N1!!

SS8_Gohan

howdy peeps!!

well just like to declare bayside as GTR'ville!! Hampton st today started off with a nice R34 GT-T, yellow, very nice. Followed by a black R32 GTR, then a maroon R32 GTR.... but then, the daddy of them all came out to claim the crown, a White R34 GTR VSpec II N1 !!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Then found it parked outside a house a couple mins walk from mine, had a good squiz. Full roll cage, had two names with aussie flags on the side rear window, but can't remember what they were, John and Steve maybe??? Anyway, fully decked out inside looked absolutely SEX!!!! I'm gonna have a look tomorrow, see if i can take some pics, or ask the guy about it and take some pics.

Plates were NSW and were "GTR N1" which makes me think i've seen pics of it here on the forums, Silver Arrowz's posted it i think. Anways it looks very much ready to go. So are there rally's/races coming up that this car could be in??

hehe, bayside rules!!

Guest ylwgtr

thats an N1....not a vspecII NUR...he bought that car brand new... his name is peter moore...he is prob here for the GP

Originally posted by ylwgtr

thats an N1....not a vspecII NUR...he bought that car brand new... his name is peter moore...he is prob here for the GP

isnt that what he said?

wake up troy ur eyes are fogging up ;)

Guest ylwgtr

oh yeah..i meant i think that car isnt a VspecII... its the car that was used in the wheels test agaist the monaro.... sorry been flogging the ring out of my car up the lake mountain,black spur and the ocean road over the last week....everythings been a blur since then ;)

anyone got a scanner and the copy of the GTR vs. Monaro article??? i'd love to see that,

watching the V8 Supercar race today (not by choice, TV's at work are stuck on channel 10 at the mo) and for those who have seen the Mines R34 GTR, u think that car would give the supercars a run for their money??

i have the mag, but wont be able to scan it for a few days...it was actually a 2 door GTS coupe and not a "munyaro" as such :P

[i hear ya "same thing"]

Issue is April '02

Plates on the R34 are GTR N1 [nsw] for ref.

Originally posted by SS8_Gohan

anyone got a scanner and the copy of the GTR vs. Monaro article??? i'd love to see that,  

watching the V8 Supercar race today (not by choice, TV's at work are stuck on channel 10 at the mo) and for those who have seen the Mines R34 GTR, u think that car would give the supercars a run for their money??

maaaaaaaaaan

the GTR seriously owned the moncrapo in the runs they did

i am reading it now :P

GTR managed a 0-100k: 4.4 secs and 0-400m: 12.7 @ 178.4km/h vs

GTS 0-100k: 5.8 secs and 0-400m: 13.9 @ 190km/h.

On a 35 degree day @ calder.

Power:

GTR 214kw at the wheels

GTS 230kw at the wheels

Saw that GTR at the GP on Friday doing laps with some Shannons cars. If I'm right I thought the Shannons GP Rally was won by the Pulsar GTI-R, second was a EVO and third...i think was an R33 GTR, can't quite remember, I saw the podium but not the race...

Paul Paul