SAU Community

Better Turbo For R32 Gtst

I need help .... i need to know what needs to be done to my car before i put a better turbo on my car. I have a front mount 3 inch turbo back zorst and pod. everything else is stock. im interested in putting a better turbo,

also i need to know what turbo to get i dont want to spend big bux and dont want huge power. i know of a few people putting highflowed 33 or 34 turbos on there r32's. are these reasonable turbos i should look for.

What i am looking for is a little bit more power but most of all relyability.

thanks for your help

sorry i dont know much ..

based on my experience, anything more than the stock turbo requires a fuel pump

i can recommend an rb25 turbo and the only extra thing you will need is a fuel pump (as mentioned) and that will work with the stock ecu nicely

this will also maintain reliability

you might want to also consider a boost controller..

cheers,

Warren

R34 turbo would be better again, but a lot harder to come by and more expensive.

If you go and R33 turbo, you want to get it from a series 2 as they have a nylon compressor wheel and are rated at 180-190 odd rwkw.

I have an R34 turbo on the way for mine, can't wait!

I have a bosch 040 fuel pump and a remapped ECU, I also have 3" dump back, POD filter, EBC and front mount... will get it retuned once I fit my GTR injectors and Z32 AFM.

R34 turbo would be better again, but a lot harder to come by and more expensive.

If you go and R33 turbo, you want to get it from a series 2 as they have a nylon compressor wheel and are rated at 180-190 odd rwkw.

I have an R34 turbo on the way for mine, can't wait!

I have a bosch 040 fuel pump and a remapped ECU, I also have 3" dump back, POD filter, EBC and front mount... will get it retuned once I fit my GTR injectors and Z32 AFM.

What rw/kw you expecting with that type of set up and if you dont mind me asking what would it roughly cost.

What rw/kw you expecting with that type of set up and if you dont mind me asking what would it roughly cost.

I managed to get mine for $530 shipped... But I have been looking for about 6 months!

I am aiming for a very responsive 200rwkw! Should be quite acheveable, just got replace the dump and cat I rekon.

Edited by CATKICKER