New Mags

Ska

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

may have to update the look of your brake calipers, cy... mine looked a bit nasty so i painted them, put heat-proof decals on. instant nismo calipers!

Edited by qikstagea

Meh was going to paint them black, on my black r33 I had fluro green calipers with black 6 spoke mags, but I'd rather the stagea brakes stay unobtrusive this time.

mate that stagea has an incredible high front... opted for the navara spec suspension, hey? lol definately lower that id say... let us know how it goes with those big black boots.

I see the fmic - what else have you done to it?

ha ha na mate its called the safari spec, that extra clearance comes in handy when traveling those wild jungle tracks or taking the kids camping at fraser.lol. when I had the stockos on people asked me if I had lowered it then I put the mags on and hey presto instant safari spec :woot:

thanks for the nice coments ska....

Yeah and now that I look at it a bit closer, it actually looks like the front is higher than the back..........? Or is it just me?

Oh and has anyone had a go at taking a stag on a beach run?

My Stagea sits nose-up too, and I've noticed most of them do (unless modified).

Mine will be the opposite soon, I have to raise the back to allow the camber to be straightened, either that or roll the guards so that the wheels can wear evenly over the whole tyre and not just the inside 5cm or so....

Dont know yet if we "have" to raise the front, but probably going to anyway, just so that it doesnt look ghey.

i thought mine sat higher at the front too... but i had a good look on flat ground and i think its just that the front wheel arch sits higher. if you look along the body line along the bottome, it actually angles down towards the front, but the rear wheel is still higher in the arch. Think its just for turning clearance.

but yeah rb30dett your car looks like youve stalled it up to about 5k and then just let loose with a massive launch... its crazy.

The reason my car apears to be hight in thr front is cause pics were taken from ground level, car carrys 200kg+ in the back (at time of pics) and those arches are def higher in the front. offset for the wheels is 35 fills gaurds perfect and with all the work gear in the back and 5 up, with stocko suspention have absolutly no clearance issues (au falcon listed mags) hope that helps any future wheels buyers will take a better pic on w/end. cheers..