Need help on defect!

chopobo

ok was in my friend's integra tonight

the cop defected for low ride height

non working handbrake

non working horn

blue parkers

now the cop said we didn't have to take it to epa

just need a roadworthy certificate and jus take it to vicroads to remove the defect sticker

now my question is when we get the roadworthy, do we have to show them the paper that has the list of all the defects or can we just get a normal roadworthy certificate?

and when we take it to vicroads, will they check the car for all the defects even if we hand in the road worthy certificate?

really need help a.s.a.p

we got defected tonight, and they issued the defect till Tuesday. IS that correct? only 2 days to fix the defect?

please help me out, this is first time having a defect and we are really unsure about matters.

thankz

i got onea few days ago for blue parkers, no sticker though just papaer to do and no certificate required just fix it sign that i fixed it and post abck to them, i still havent posted it back even though the cop gave me a couple of days ;)

Guest INASNT

just take it to some1 you know who can give u a roadworthy, then just take the paper work to vic roads, but go at about 12.30 - 1.00pm when it real busy and hand the papers in. If they ask to see the car tell them its still at the mechanics coz u aint meant to drive it till get the defect cleared. They are so busy and they know of the bullshit defects the cops are giving out they will just clear it on the computer and tell you to take the sticker off!

I know coz this is the second time i have done it and the most recent one was 1 month ago.

A tip, go to vicroads in Oakley at about 1.00pm its so busy they will clear it without even a second glance.

When i got my defect removed the Vicroads guy came out and THOROUGHLY checked the 100mm ride height, rolling a 100mm wheel indicator under the car all the way from the front to the rear tyres! Then he took the roadworthy forms and removed the defect notice for me. Had to chuck on stock rims and pump them to 65psi to clear 100mm :D

Guest INASNT

where did u go denton?

All u havr to say is that the car is at the mechanics coz u are not meant to drive it, did this with my cortina which was apparently 2 low

Guest INASNT

sorry the fine was 'driving a modified vehicle'. If the cops starts talking shit to u i now know not to take it and question him about it coz alot of the time they r talking shit, coz they r full of shit!

yeah handbrake have to fix

its jus the height that costs too much

my friend is already in debt

we'll try and get away with the height

yeah inasnt but these cops were actually not that bad. they didn't chuck full skitz or anything. and he acted in in proffesional manner and let him off on a few things

Guest gtst88

fark the police .. always finding fault with ppl for no reason .. we were taking photos the other day at docklands and this silver commodore SS passed by any my friend saw their badges at the side of their shirts when they were passing by .. did a u-turn and came down to check all the cars ..

my friend's soarer got it for an open pod and his exhaust piping was too low it seems .. looks fine to me .. he did nt get a fine but he got a defect sticker .. another friend, a 180sx got it for his rear tyres, other friend, altezza got it for too low ride ..

all my friends were so pissed off after that they decided to go home .. damn cops ruined our night ..

oh but the funny thing

is this cop that canaried my friend last night for his integra was also the same guy that pulled over my other friend for not wearing a helmet cos he riding on a bicycle. instant $50 fine

how ****ed is that?

sif police pull over kids now for not wearing helmets

dont they have better stuff to do?