SAU Community

Whoretown - Now Interest Free

Squizz

dont tell me your still at work at 5 josh?

Nah finished up early today, although some times I don’t finish up until now, if not later.

Big weekend, with a developer all weekend, releasing his new land estate

what land release? I went to the launch of that settlers cover at berado's a bit back it doesnt look to bad...I want to know what they bought the land for though? Any idea's?

what land release? I went to the launch of that settlers cover at berado's a bit back it doesnt look to bad...I want to know what they bought the land for though? Any idea's?

about 10 mins or so from coolum, not a bad little estate, small though, 6 have already gone pre release

Cat net door had kittens again and i found a home for two of them to go to together... the girl is coming over tomorrow to pick them up so i got them tonight so i could look after them :O

They are soo cute...

Nelix is very angry.

im bored and need pay tv...damn Amanda for not having it :( Normal tv just doesn't cut it!

Edited by 33NIZ

You go into 'my ebay' where it lists the item you won theres a little drop down menu (from memory its next to the price an stuff) that you can use to 'mark as payment sent' or some shit. Plus i always email the seller to let them know i put the money in their account, when i expect the transfer to go through, what reference name i put in the transaction etc..

Also i think ebay has its own messenger system (like when you 'ask seller a question') it goes thru to them like a PM on these forums, plus i think they get a email aswell..

You go into 'my ebay' where it lists the item you won theres a little drop down menu (from memory its next to the price an stuff) that you can use to 'mark as payment sent' or some shit. Plus i always email the seller to let them know i put the money in their account, when i expect the transfer to go through, what reference name i put in the transaction etc..

Also i think ebay has its own messenger system (like when you 'ask seller a question') it goes thru to them like a PM on these forums, plus i think they get a email aswell..

cool as, thanx for that.

i will email him on monday to let him know i have deposited the money in his account.