SAU Community

Whoretown - Now Interest Free

Squizz

Mehning all.

Green M&M's and stacking it while trying to jump a railing ftw

I believe the M&M's were the cause of the said "stack" and should be forfeited to........ me, for immediate consumption so as to render them safe for the public at large.

And I cannot believe how close your head came to hitting the brick wall, although I also believe you could take the brick wall in a 2-outta-3 falls type match-up. Your forehead is a mighty foe!!

What secret 'stuff' are you speaking of....... does it magically produce M&M's out of the glovebox at times of need???

No no M&Ms just JIC adjustable castor rods and adjustable upper arm :D

Col,

cross your arms out in front of your body nod and blink your eyes @ the same time and wish they will be all done..

maybe that'll work :shrug:

A new employee is hired at the Tickle Me Elmo factory and she reports for her first day promptly at 8:00 am. The next day at 8:45 am there is a knock at the Personnel Manager's door. The Foreman from the assembly line throws open the door and begins to rant about the new employee. He complains that she is incredibly slow and the whole line is backing up putting the entire plant behind schedule. The Personnel Manager decides that he should see this for himself so the two men march down to the factory floor.

When they get there the line is so backed up that there are Elmos all over the floor and they're really beginning to pile up. At the end of the line stands the new employee. She has a roll of red plush fabric and a big bag of marbles. The men watch in amazement as she cuts a little piece of fabric, wraps it around two marbles and begins to sew the little package between Elmo's legs.

The Personnel Manager bursts into laughter. After several minutes of

hysterics he pulls himself together and approaches the woman. "I'm sorry," he says to her, barely able to keep a straight face, "but I think you misunderstood me yesterday. Your job is to give each Elmo two test tickles."

:D