SAU Community

Whoretown - Now Interest Free

Squizz

Damn straight :wave: The top is partially see through and a bit adventurous. Hot without giving too much away :ninja:

I'd like to get some pics for myself >_<

DAYYYYYYYYYUM!!!!

:drooly drools:

yeah get me some pics!! ha ha ha

hot without giving too much away is the hottest :P

Karen's is teh sex!!

get her to remove the bans, and then things will settle down.

or this may just keep on happening, and ban's wont stop us, there are ways to overcome bans if we feel the need :wave:

You're not actually banned, only mod reviewed.

Your account is basically active still, you can still view the site just like any other member, however when you post, it must be reviewed/approved by a moderator before it is allowed to be shown to general viewers.

And yes, there's always ways to overcome bans, I know, I am a computer geek myself >_<

what Mr jago said.

if you feel that you were unfairly dealt with . feel free to shoot me a email with examples or a explanation why.

[email protected]

but honestly. some of the stuff that gets carried on in here AND boost. is rather childish. especially threats.

`josh

Hello!!

Anna, the other Anna and I went shopping last night and we dragged Marc all over Carindale >_<

farkin yeah!! I heard about your "purchase"

PRIVATE SHOW FOR ME'S!!!

where was my phone call biartches??!?!?!

:wave:

Shane can you edit your sig please... I've had complaints about the personal attack and, if nothing else, it won't help anyone on BC want to un-ban you.

I know this is none of my business? but why do you care if you're been banned or whatever off boostcruising?

Everyone takes the internet so seriously.. >_<

its the principle of the amtter, that's all :P

You're not actually banned, only mod reviewed.

Your account is basically active still, you can still view the site just like any other member, however when you post, it must be reviewed/approved by a moderator before it is allowed to be shown to general viewers.

And yes, there's always ways to overcome bans, I know, I am a computer geek myself :)

ahhh, well if i knew that i maybe wouldnt ahve tried 50 odd times to post :wave: MY BAD! :P

He shouldnt but he does, cause he has a lackof work and he needs to stir people up....hence boost cruising....he could get another user name if he wants....but no your right....CAREFACTOR 0...

i wove you shaneypoo

btich, get back in the kitchen! :ninja:

ahhh, well if i knew that i maybe wouldnt ahve tried 50 odd times to post >_< MY BAD! :wave:

Just know that it's not Ang who makes all the rules. Like I said, she's just trying to keep the site, as shit free as possible.

She does a good job of that too.

You can bag out Boostcruising all you want on here, that's none of my business, but as long as the personal attacks stop, that's okay :ninja: