SAU Community

Whoretown - Now Interest Free

Squizz

Apexi AX53B70 P25

interesting i've heard very few things about this... apparently its the most responsive, most all rounded turbo you can get?

but the price hardly makes it worth it??

or am i just spouting?

no >_<

Well it is for a good cause to raise money for cancer research as im sure everyone knows someone that has been touch by the disease and i think it just gives out a bad perception that it has been closed with no reason given.

I mean it appears like the mod who closed it made our own mind up about who is representing SAU on this cruise.

Edited by subzeroR33

Well it is for a good cause to raise money for cancer research as im sure everyone knows someone that has been touch by the disease and i think it just gives out a bad perception that it has been closed with no reason given.

I mean it appears like the mod who closed it made our own mind up about who is representing SAU on this cruise.

My best guess is that it was closed because there was no date in the title... I'll re-open it for you on the proviso that you edit it to include the date (do a full edit on your post and you can change the title).

Just have a check here: http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/in...howtopic=125570

Make sure you've stuck to it, and in the meantime I'll PM the mod who closed it and let them know >_< If there's another reason it was closed I'm sure they'll let you know.

Haylo baby cakeses!!!!!

:P

:P
911 C2's are fun

New speedo for it goes to 350kph, reckon it'll do it :(

is it "quiet"?
you also kill baby kittens too..
They taste like chicken