SAU Community

Whoretown - Now Interest Free

Squizz

Ahh righto . . .

What do you do there?

Piping Design on the new plant they have just about completed.

I used to work out there.

Good money, but fark I hated the place. Lived there for two years.

+1

I have been here for 14-15months. Thats 12months too long IMO. :)

Piping Design on the new plant they have just about completed.

Ah k

Ive been at Ernest Henry mine for about the same time and Im starting to get over it, cant go back to earning shit money though so will have to stick at it for a while longer :)

f**k that was a quick reply...

yeah i went to the buffs club tuesday night as i was staying at redearth round the corner...

won a few bob at the poker night there also...

the club gave me a $500 voucher to spend in the club also as a part of the poker thing, so I shouted the bar, as i wont be back again til Jan and it expires in 30 days...

it took about 4 minutes to spend $500 at the bar... everyone was happy tho, and I got a few people buy me a drink or two back so i was happy...

f**k that was a quick reply...

yeah i went to the buffs club tuesday night as i was staying at redearth round the corner...

won a few bob at the poker night there also...

the club gave me a $500 voucher to spend in the club also as a part of the poker thing, so I shouted the bar, as i wont be back again til Jan and it expires in 30 days...

it took about 4 minutes to spend $500 at the bar... everyone was happy tho, and I got a few people buy me a drink or two back so i was happy...

Yeah I was in the zone man..

The redearth ey, nice joint it is. The GM is mad as well, get on well with him, I think we keep his quota up.

haha the Club!! Can't say I have been there when there has been anything happening, walked in a few times and nothing was happening, so just walked home. I stay at the caravan park on the river, 2 buildings down from the popo store.