SAU Community

Whoretown - Now Interest Free

Squizz

To properly understand what I'm on about you may need to look in my build thread...

Or look under box a.

[bOX A.]

Auto ftmfw! Lol

I have seen it :P looks tidy

Look back to my first comments and the little rag out on gm hahah

Edited by cowdy

Yeah, what kind of labour :dry: is the legal kind? or the not so legal kind :P ? Do we need a builders license,? is it byo tools? must we need a one tonne ute? is hard hat required on site? is there compensation (will there be payment for personal exertion performed)..........nah just kidding mate I'm just being a d!ck today

Yeah, what kind of labour :dry: is the legal kind? or the not so legal kind :P ? Do we need a builders license,? is it byo tools? must we need a one tonne ute? is hard hat required on site? is there compensation (will there be payment for personal exertion performed)..........nah just kidding mate I'm just being a d!ck today

Don't anger Noel, he'll beat you with his walking stick... Also it appears dave (rhinorebel) dosent remember me :(

Don't anger Noel, he'll beat you with his walking stick... Also it appears dave (rhinorebel) dosent remember me :(

Does Noel look like this :nyaanyaa:

FamilyGuyHerbert_zpsa9f2994e.jpg

Edited by Ants

I just awoke from a dream where I was at an sau meet and everyone was wearing really small skin tight yellow and blue sau singlets and I rocked up in my sau shirt and youse were all like "ha nice shirt". It was horrible :/

I just awoke from a dream where I was at an sau meet and everyone was wearing really small skin tight yellow and blue sau singlets and I rocked up in my sau shirt and youse were all like "ha nice shirt". It was horrible :/

Nick, whatever pills ur takin I want some.

Edited by Ants