SAU Community

Whoretown - Now Interest Free

Squizz

Actually, mate that I had back in the day rolled around in a pretty new 535i. It wasn't a 535i motor though. M5 bad boy snuck in there. :)

see, couldnt even steal it yourself :P

Say whaaaaa??!!!

yeah, was ridiculous funny.

on another putty cruise, the day before, there was a hill climb up near Newcastle, and the boys all went out drinking afterwards.

apparently, they then proceeded to sack wax benjis car whilst he was passed out.

I think there was pictures, but I didnt see any.

yeah, was ridiculous funny.

on another putty cruise, the day before, there was a hill climb up near Newcastle, and the boys all went out drinking afterwards.

apparently, they then proceeded to sack wax benjis car whilst he was passed out.

I think there was pictures, but I didnt see any.

This. Is. The. Next. SAU. QLD. Sanctioned. Event.

Auto cos I like takin off fast. Because I break manuals.

Hate the new ute cos it's a ford :/ and it's to expensive. Can sell the ute for $7000 and my rolla for $2500. I just want some power and I hate supras and Silvias.

gtr.

quick manual take off.

go for a run with one of the guys, and get them to do a clutch dump.

awesome.

I love it, and cant wait to have antilag.

Auto cos I like takin off fast. Because I break manuals.

Hate the new ute cos it's a ford :/ and it's to expensive. Can sell the ute for $7000 and my rolla for $2500. I just want some power and I hate supras and Silvias.

Ft86?

Auto will have as much lag as a manual if your technique is correct. I get better launches than most of the guys because I'm in a 3.5L as opposed to a 2.5L. I'm usually ahead of mike till he hits third and then boost kicks in.

In an auto, the box will keep the engine at economic revs, not performance revs. You'd be lucky to get any boost when driving. Also, far less control. Also, 25 boxes are virtually indestructible.

Hey and I drive alright in a skyline. I drive hoonish sometimes haha scared zac a few times

Hey! I stuck up for you. I said that you should be the driver in the pinny cup for team Cowdy because you have bigger cahonas.