SAU Community

Lets Get Along

Mud

I agree r33skyliner ^^^^^^^^^^

I only been on here for a year or so

When I first joined the forums I asked some stupid questions (lol doesn't everyone when there learning??) and got slaughtered by a few of the more senior members, learned my lesson quick. But anyway of the events i have attented (I should attend more often) I have foun the other SAU members to be friendly and easy to get along with etc etc...........................................................

peace out

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Why don't you all come along to QR on Sunday afternoon and have a big hug in :O

In between hugs, you could extend a little support to the lone White Skyline which will be battling it out all afternoon against a bunch of other makes including a GENUINE Ford GT40, 2 Le Mans Porsches, Several Porsche GT3's, several Alfas and an assortment of WRX's and a Lola T70'

There is no doubt...we will be feeling VERY unhugged :O

Should be a good day...race starts 2.30pm finnishes 6.30pm or 160 laps whichever comes first.

Genuine GT40 you say???!!!

Yep....one of the very few that are left. I believe it belongs to Rob Sherrard.

I'm actually looking forward to having it hurtle past me every couple of laps :O

Why don't you all come along to QR on Sunday afternoon and have a big hug in :)

In between hugs, you could extend a little support to the lone White Skyline which will be battling it out all afternoon against a bunch of other makes including a GENUINE Ford GT40, 2 Le Mans Porsches, Several Porsche GT3's, several Alfas and an assortment of WRX's and a Lola T70'

There is no doubt...we will be feeling VERY unhugged :(

Should be a good day...race starts 2.30pm finnishes 6.30pm or 160 laps whichever comes first.

Sounds like it'll be a good day... might try to convince Karen to come out for a look :ermm: Besides, I haven't seen your 33 in action since it went to the drags stock but stripped out... and I want to see the GT40 and the Lola ;)
... a GENUINE Ford GT40
:O Kodus to the guy for actually racing the thing, I'm not a fan of hiding race cars away in a climate controlled garage somewhere and never having them move except to be detailed.

Looks like you qld Skyline drivers are Man-loving hippie freaks, thank god I dont drive one anymore, sucks to be you!

rwd skids ftw though :sweat:

I miss your manly presence in my bed Marc............

I'm in.

Would like to say a huge Sorry to both Mark and Jay for some shit which i have said, i know its long overdue but thought it best to take a bit of a break for a while before some more stuff was said.

So anyway's a big Sorry to both of them and to everyone else who i have offended (no doubt there is a few) over the past few months.

• 2 months later...

awwwwwww isn't this a lovely thread! What a nice way to start my Friday. By reading all the love that these men have for each other. It's just one great big SAUSAGE FEST!!! :(:)

In the spirit of this thread, i'd like to say Happy Friday to y'all, and if anyone's bored tonight, I will be out, so holla and we can meet up for a :D