SAU Community

R32 Pix Only

gts-t 4 life

Does anyone have a NISMO rear wing/spoiler fitted to their R32 GTR?? The rear spoiler with the oval NISMO badge as per the pics below. If so, could you please post pics?? Thanks in advance

post-78056-0-27102700-1359205498_thumb.jpg

post-78056-0-79315000-1359205500_thumb.jpg

It's looking really good Michael. N1's for the win too

Scott - never heard nor seen one sorry mate. Not on a 32 that is.

Look forward to see if anyone has one installed to see what it looks like.

Todays outing to the lake

a hell old pic i found of mine the other day..... shiny?

OMG! Rims are soooo nice! Work XD9's with the right offset and in white could not suit that mint shiny blue GTR better! I love it. Speaking of what are the exact specs of those wheels? I am guessing keeping them that clean is not fun?

Yea man, I bought it off Matt around 4 years ago. I've change a fair few things since than : D

I thought that was the case.

I know matt very well. When he sold the gtr, he bought a modded evo8mr which I drove and was nice but then he wanted.to get back into a gtr - can blame him :)

I know matt very well. When he sold the gtr, he bought a modded evo8mr which I drove and was nice but then he wanted.to get back into a gtr - can blame him :)

Anyone I know that sells their GTR later regrets it. Sometimes they have had no choice so it has been unfortunate... I hope I never have to sell mine - It puts a smile on my face every time I drive it!