SAU Community

Prices Needed On L28e/et And L20e/et Parts

the big JC

just trying to work out how much of the crap in my shed i need to sell to fund my L24ET project so i need to know the costs of the following items

.L28 or L20 turbo manifold

.L28 L20 intake manifold turbo or N/A with TB

.L28ET/L20ET injectors or (7MGE N/A) injectors

.L28ET or L20ET auto ecu

.L28ET or L20ET afm

Edited by the big JC

just trying to work out how much of the crap in my shed i need to sell to fund my L24ET project so i need to know the costs of the following items

.L28 or L20 turbo manifold

.L28 L20 intake manifold turbo or N/A with TB

.L28ET/L20ET injectors or (7MGE N/A) injectors

.L28ET or L20ET auto ecu

.L28ET or L20ET afm

I reckon, if you approach works510 with $100 for each manifold and another $100 for the ECU & AFM, making a total of $300 you should get it all.

I bought an L20ET exhaust manifold for $90 + frt from a wrecker in Brissy about 12 months ago and that was a commercial business price.

Dan & Waz should give them to you for about what I suggested.

I have a set of L28E injectors you can have for shit.

Cheers, D

im chasing up all the l20et stuff i need from a guy in NZ for $250 but it depends on postage and (Ghostrider) i will probbaly need one of those oil pumps you were talking about soon too

im chasing up all the l20et stuff i need from a guy in NZ for $250 but it depends on postage and (Ghostrider) i will probbaly need one of those oil pumps you were talking about soon too

##################### HOT TIP ###########################

Fore anything coming out of NZ.

NZ post is the cheapest by far, but any item/parcel/package MUST stay under 20kg as this is the heaviest any NZ agent will accept.

I went through this exercise trying to source LD28 cranks in NZ and the lightest we could get one with minimal packing, but still protected, was 22kg and AIR FREIGHT was the only option and that was going to cost me a bomb!

The crank I could get for NZ$150.00 but to get it here was over NZ$700.00 by the time it was landed here with all the terminal charges & freight etc etc etc. Air or Sea freight was always calculated on a minimum of 1 cubic metre and therefore the costs were prohibitive Vs the gain in power etc.

Cheers, D

id say no because you need different injectors and you have alot more air being forced in so you probally would get a bad air fuel ratio and your engine could lean out use a L20ET or L28ET one

gday just wondering with the L24ET can i use the L24 AFM?? or do i need a 28 or 26 AFM?

thanks, Paul

You can use any AFM you want even the n/a ones. Ive used a l20e one and some l24 ones and just adjusted them to suit. They only have diffrent pretension for fueling