SAU Community

Parts Cleanout - R32 And S13 Parts

Items For Sale

I have had a good clean out and have the following parts to sell off. Some are from my old 180SX, some are from my R32 GTR. Some have never been fitted. Genuine reason for sale, I want the money to buy more parts for the GTR to get it back on the road. :D For more information, PM or Email me. I will endeavour to update and keep an eye on the post as much as possible, but the items are being listed on multiple forums. All items are located in Karratha, WA (6714), unless otherwise specified.

Please read conditions at bottom. All items are used unless otherwise noted. All items were working at time of removal. Most prices are cheap already, please don't make unreasonable offers. I had these parts posted before so I have dropped the prices now. Pictures are large, 2592x1944 pixels so might not be 56k friendly, I am not dropping the pic size and uploading more images as most people want high res pics anyway..

TEIN EDFC - Electronic Dampening Force Controller

12mm Motors. This kit is designed for 12mm top Tein Coil Overs.

I originally bought a Second Hand Kit, and mistakingly got one with 12mm motors, where my TEIN HA's on my R32 GTR needed 10mm motors, so I went out and bought a completely new kit, with 10mm motors. Here i am selling the parts that I didn't use out of the new kit and the parts from the s/h kit. In total there is a complete EDFC kit, the motors and Head unit are S/H, but everything else is brand new, inclduing the wiring, infact the wiring is unopened.. Please be sure to check to make sure that you have 12mm motors.

Pics Of This Item Here

Price - $300

FET Auto Turbo Timer

FET TB-206 Automatic Turbo Timer.

Has 2 Auto Profiles and Manual Functions

Comes with Harness for R32 GTR, should also fit SR20 S13. (Harness Pin outs are identical.)

No Manual available. Never tried to find one.

Pics Of This Item Here

Price - $40 Donation Sale

FET Turbo Timer

FET Manual Turbo Timer.

Times in 1 minute increments from 1-9. About as simple as you can get, with some adjustment.

Comes with Harness for SR20 S13, should also fit R32 GTR. (Harness Pin outs are identical.)

No Manual available. If you need one, you shouldn't have a car that needs this item.

Pics Of This Item Here

Price - $15 Donation Sale

S13 SR20 Polyurethane Gearbox Mount

Fitted for about 50kms. Removed after accident.

Originally purchased from NS.com..

Pics Of This Item Here

Price - $30

Greddy/Trust Turbo Timer Harness for R32 GTR/S13 SR

I got this for my 180SX and fitted my Trust Full Auto TT. I then got another one to fit this same TT to my R32 GTR, without realising that the Harness is exactly the same.. So here it is nice and cheap.

Part No: TT14-22 - 15920002

Pics Of This Item Here

Price - $10

Conditions

Only items shown in the pictures are available and will be supplied with the item. Please check to ensure that all the correct items are available.

Items are listed on multiple forums and may be removed with no notice or already sold.

Donation will be made to the forum on which the item was successfully sold. This is only for the items marked as Donation items.

No responsibility is taken for purchase of the incorrect item.

It is best to contact me via PM or Email, as I am not by a PC 24/7 checking these forums for your reply post.

Payment

Payment methods accepted - EFT Bank Transfer, COD, Money Order. I can Paypal too now... :D

Freight - Not negotiable-

1. Items will only be sent once Payment has been received AND/OR cleared.
  2. All items to be sent via Australia Post COD for the frieght charges to be charged to the buyer. This way you are paying the exact freight and it is trackable (to an extent.)
  3. All items, unless otherwise noted, will be sent via Australia Post COD for freight charges. Buyer is responsible for all frieght charges from Karratha WA.
  4. Items will be sent on the Friday following payment clearance only (only day I can make it to the Post Office.)
  5. Insurance can be added to frieght charges at the request of the buyer, but will not be added if not
  6. If you prefer another form of transport, please contact me.

:D:ermm:

Edited by Yorik

• 1 month later...