SAU Community

R34 - Cracked Headlights

FrAz

Hi everyone,

Just went up to brisane to collect my r34 skyline that i had imported a few months back and had it all complied up in brisbane, and they 'apparently' had to take the xenon globes out to comply it, and they just put the normal globes in which ok they probably had to. But for some reason i took it for a drive that night and went to servo to fill up and noticed the headlights had cracked, starting from the top going down the middle of them? Anyone else had this happen to them? Surely they wouldnt have got brittle that quick for a fairly new car and cracked under heat??? Just seems a bit weird.

Thanks guys.

well u gotta get that replaced

because cracked headlights is unfortunately unroadworthy

did the guy issue you with an rwc?

One hasnt cracked much and the other one has only cracked like a 1/4 of the way down, doesnt llook really pretty though on whats spose to be a fairly new looking car. And yes I did get a road worthy passed by someone down here in tassie, I'm pretty sure tassie anyway is no where near as strict as other states as you can leave mags,exhaust,bov etc on there to get road worthy. Can you do this in other states?

And back on topic..... where can i find myself a new set of head lights and can you get just the covers or have to buy whole new assembly?