SAU Community

Please return my post count figures

It is a trading saftey feature and puts the fears at ease and as far as whoring goes it shows solid dedication to the forum and as a contributing member i think this is shit.

:laugh:

Please return my post count figures

It is a trading saftey feature and puts the fears at ease

i would imagine everyones is going this way ?????

:laugh:

ye mine disappeared to?

i had just over 12,000

I think it is :laugh:

No one can see your postcount unless they looked hard anyways. All postwhores have had their postcounts reduced to n00b stature. I'm sure it'll only take you guys a week to get it back up to something respectable.

Honestly, I dont care that they are gone.. but why did you only get rid of some ppl.. if you are doing this for a reason, shouldnt everyone lose their post count.

well then! can you please explain why predator, belgarion and pva_glue still have their post count?! they are all members?

and whats with you having a 37143 post count? :( seems like you're the one concerned with having a huge postcount, yet whinge about others!! *pats shan on the head*

can anyone say power tripping hypocrite??

and for the record, i don't care about postcount.. never have! just wanted to point out the above!

well then! can you please explain why predator, belgarion and pva_glue still have their post count?! they are all members?

and whats with you having a 37143 post count? :( seems like you're the one concerned with having a huge postcount, yet whinge about others!! *pats shan on the head*

can anyone say power tripping hypocrite??

and for the record, i don't care about postcount.. never have! just wanted to point out the above!

exactly...

if its such a f**king issue just remove all post counts, why only remove a selected few? What did the selected few do thats so f**king wrong?

the whores generate a lot of traffic to SAU.. why piss them off? just because you had a shit day? grow up..

whoops missed belgarion and predator... pva's a mod :(

the whole reason you guys got reverted to lower postcounts is due to a "anti-postwhoring script" mishap... so rather than fix the 5 or 6 that got done by the script I just changed the rest to match ;)

In any case, in a couple of days I'll have fixord the anti postwhoring script, and I'll fix up your post counts then if you still want me to... although having a high postcount is disadvantageous when the script kicks in.

that is.. well... only Jar's and Kamikaze's postcounts were reset to 0 intentionally as a joke earlier today.

Nice to see all you postwhores get your collective panties in a bunch tho ;)

• 2 weeks later...

stop posting so much useless shit like f**king retards wasting resources to the shithouse and maybe this wouldn't even be necessary....

have a cry why dont you

stop posting so much useless shit like f**king retards wasting resources to the shithouse and maybe this wouldn't even be necessary....

have a cry why dont you

Nice mouth on this one.

My oxygen is valuable, stop using it and end your life.

Why are you attacking nearly every NSW member as of late?

Do you need a hug?

I'm not attacking nearly every NSW member of late, just the idiot post whores who seem to have nothing better to do than post up 10,000 posts a day trying to grab attention from Mona or whatever other females are present at the time. There's a point where post whoring is ok but this is beyond rediculous, it drains resources and it's no wonder the forums have issues. If you want to chat in real time jump on IRC or something ffs....