SAU Community

Wtb 17s Or 18s

STAGE-A

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

id LOVE a set of white rims, im open to offers on my wheels as of a while ago. I say go it. Mainly because white rims are the least common nowadays, you dont see them often, and theyd be a bit different on a stag.

id LOVE a set of white rims, im open to offers on my wheels as of a while ago. I say go it. Mainly because white rims are the least common nowadays, you dont see them often, and theyd be a bit different on a stag.

i thort about white rims on mine but gunna stick to the chrome

im not a fan of bling. in fact im probably the anti-bling, i guess. give me anything with a bit of dish and im good.

:ermm:

I'm not a fan of the bling either, unless it's going on a big American muscle car or something like that.

I want either black or gun metal grey rims... My rims were $2300 .. to give peeps an idea of what they are worth! They also have new tyres worth $340 each! Toyo's.

I like being a bit different so I might keep them now :ermm:

They're alright Rob.

I don't like the chrome look on my carr.. sorry :(

haha all good, but theyre not chrome. theyre a gunmetal centre with a machined lip. Im not a fan of bling, but they were nice and the price was right. Theyre a lil bit different (for up here, anyway). my car is the only one ive seen with anything CLOSE to them, so im happy.