SAU Community

Wtb 17s Or 18s

STAGE-A

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh my gawd...those koya drift teks look sikkk ...who's the distributor and how much do they cost.

I hope you realise that my statement was dripping with sarcasm... as every assmonkey with an inkling of a concept of what drift might be now sports Koya Drifteks on their car.

lol funky ...point noted...but they are nice rims despite the fact that you might see them on a camry..or worse ...a corolla.

Wonder if the come in a different colour....gold just isnt my cup of tea...would be nice in a black or bronze

18's - Starcorp Impul (OMGGGGG DISHHHHHH)

go on... jump on the bandwagon... you know you want to. Its cheaper that way.

i came down to them in white & my volk copies. Went the volk's in the end coz black equaled easier to look after

Shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit...

Brad, that's one of the two wheels I was considering for my Stag, and the exact reason why I didn't say anything was so no-one would copy me...

DAMN YOU!!!! :spank:

racing hart cr 18s ftw :D chrome dish with dark gunmetal centres mmmm :)

even the silver look pretty sweet

no one steal my idea now :spank:

Theres a dude in sau selling off a set of racing hart cx 18*7.5 offset +42 but i don't know whether that offset will clear the brake calipers or the strut housing on a stagea

hey mate do u happen to have a link to the for sale post? i tried searching but come up with nuthin.

goldzilla u can still get them i dont really care, im in perth so it doesnt matter, as long as a silver stagea in perth doesnt copy im happy :O

Sorry mate i dont have the link...but I was on the phone with him last weekend to arrange some sort of a swap...but i was a bit worried on the offset...+42 and 7.5 means the rims will retract towards the body more than i would like it to and he mentioned that one of the rims had a missing center cap which will be a bitch to find a replacement part.

try find all the posts for uid "yummy"

hhhmmm, I liked the white rims on your car.

but hey, its YOUR car !! so enjoy either way ! :dry:

I personally just went for a set of $600 R34 GTT rims, looks good enough for me, and doesnt make the car stand out. Go the Stealth !