SAU Community

Jamboree 22sept 2006

1JZ.747

so whos going to Jamboree this year, it will be the first round of ray boxs championship and should be a good one. when i spoke to ray on monday he said his rule book will be out shortly.

Edited by 1JZ.747

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should have read:

"I'm not going to QLD as it's not part of the ANDRA SC championship."

I know he doesn't want to be part of an ANDRA deal but to say there wont be an ANDRA deal all together is a wee bit premature don't ya think?

WSID have confirmed, named and dated two events for the championship this year.

Adrian

Also, plenty of hotrods and dinosaur engined V8's race in conventional ANDRA drag racing and they also have an 8 round Nostalgia series.

Both co-exist perfectly well.

Adrian

We are talking my brothers 1600, it won't be racing PWR are paying for it to come up and sit on their stand, should be awesome I am excited, never been.

As for the girls don't get me started, my brother got 2g for winning the whole summernats and miss Summernats collected 5g in cash and 6g in prizes!! WTF!!!

Yep cant wait for it.

Its so good for the sport.

Rays series will be much more supported than the andra s/c series....

;)

Not really that amazing seeing as Jamboree has been running for 15 years.

People that give SC one year and then hang it have no idea.

Adrian

any one who tinks last years champioship wasnt a success should give them selves an upper cut and go whinge with the guys on ausrotary whinging about ozmod. do we really need another thread about this, if so start your own, i asked who was going to jamboree, not whats your opinion on SC.

open your eyes bitches.

Ill be in Japan attending a HKS drag meet and various drift meets

Whats the talk bout the Jambo this year not being parts of the ANDRA championship????

Adrian get ya butt over to Japan and give the Jambo a miss if there are no points :)

Yeh , imagine he had good tits, he would have cleaned up.

Hoping to take 4 or 5 cars this year. There is no small car event like the jamboree, pitty the pit area & facilitys are shit but track is the best in the country.

We are talking my brothers 1600, it won't be racing PWR are paying for it to come up and sit on their stand, should be awesome I am excited, never been.

As for the girls don't get me started, my brother got 2g for winning the whole summernats and miss Summernats collected 5g in cash and 6g in prizes!! WTF!!!

just finished reading DRAGSTER, there is an interview with the new SC director, its in print that ray box is going to be running a rival championship and that ANDRA hopes to build a bride and have one national series.

so that means ANDRA rules wont apply at jambo based on that print. wonder what the rival rule book will have about S/RWD

I will be there. Depending on classes, I may actually fit into 1 now?

I don’t really care what championship Jambo is run under, it is a great weekend with lots of sport compact cars racing so that is all I care about as I can only afford to race in QLD (plus the whole not fitting into a class thing :rofl:)