SAU Community

SAu Stagea Section Family Tree

3intheBack

I just spent a night over in the 'forced induction' forum, and all I can say is it is good to be back here....One big happy family. All warming up to the glow of pretty stagea pics.

Now how does the family look...like this??

Ska - dad, of German origin, could be Ex-Nazi, could be evil twin of real dad who has killed real dad and taken his life over, which happened before to demented half cousins uncle, once removed on the bad side of the family, which is where he probably got it from.

SK - big bro - full of good advice

Cruiseliner - the black sheep

66yo - grandpa

ams & AC - the younger twins

Humanzee - left home on the overseas jaunt

Tangles - left home, came back, left home, came back, left home..

Who wants to be mum?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At 22 I thought you would be the hot, older sister.

P.S. Happy birthday for next week.

Who wants to be the gay uncle??

hehehehe :D how did you know??? thanks yeah getting old at 22...

MRGTST can be the long lost cousin...everyone forgets about :D

Wazza how bout you be the uncle :

Edited by Wildcat

why am i the black sheep :D

why doesnt mr-gts-t ever come on the stagea forums and join in the conversations? :P

i wanna see some pics of his black beast and why dont u post a pic of your stagea as well wildcat?

dont be shy :D

Edited by CruiseLiner

why am i the black sheep :ermm:

why doesnt mr-gts-t ever come on the stagea forums and join in the conversations? :O

i wanna see some pics of his black beast and why dont u post a pic of your stagea as well wildcat?

dont be shy :D

wonder why your the black sheep :(

mrgtst is shy :D just jokes...it depends on his work if he has the computer or if he is out on the road!! i will force him to become more active :D

havent downloaded the photos to the computer yet...well do it soon and show off the new beasts!!! :D

I cant believe I got Dad, I would've guessed Ex-Nazi demented half cousins uncle, once removed on the bad side of the family :(

And back in my day we had to wear on onion on our belt, which was the style at the time, but because of the war the had to be brown onions, we called them jiggers. Two pops fopr a jigger we used to say...........

DONT MAKE ME COME DOWN THERE KIDDIES! We all know I am not afriad of using my belt! :ermm:

Tangles - left home, came back, left home, came back, left home..

wtf? :ermm:

plain wrong: Im the brother who was 'forced' to leave the family home after I knocked up the sister....... Ive tried to come back but the gay uncle has been a problem ever since, oh, and our inbred demented kiddie is just plain wierd.

wtf? :ermm:

plain wrong: Im the brother who was 'forced' to leave the family home after I knocked up the sister....... Ive tried to come back but the gay uncle has been a problem ever since, oh, and our inbred demented kiddie is just plain wierd.

ABHbhAbhAHAh ah hahh HAH H HA h AH H hh AHAHah h AHAAHhAh HH Ah h ahha AHhahhahaaaa!!!

That is DEFINATLY:

etart00124(220).jpg

wonder why your the black sheep :ermm:

mrgtst is shy :D just jokes...it depends on his work if he has the computer or if he is out on the road!! i will force him to become more active :D

havent downloaded the photos to the computer yet...well do it soon and show off the new beasts!!! :D

You will usually find me lurking around the forums.... I just dont have anything usefull to contribute to the conversations usually :(

As for pics... I will more then likely give the black beast a good wash and a polish this weekend ( weather depending ) then take a few happy snaps.... :D

66yo dont mean im a grandy, more like a grand meany. hehe

only have kids. First born is an S13 who wants to be a Stagea when he grows up, second is hoping to be an MR2, but we are trying to prevent him from being the black sheep.

Mum is an ex RMR30 girl but can handle the S1 except for reverse parking.

So what you are saying hugh, is that you are the Grandpa with two families :D

This family just keeps getting better and better! :rofl:

Oh my goodness, I've given birth to a bastard child that is out of control.

Ska (aka Dad)-Thanks for seperating this from the other thread.

Now. will someone please cut the umblical cord before this thing starts to breath on its own.

... stagea owners :D

bwahahaha - Funky must be the little 90yrold grandma who sits at the back corner at every family reunion, chiding the "uncooth youth of today"

LOL