SAU Community

SAu Stagea Section Family Tree

3intheBack

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can i be the spoilt child that gets all teh stagea hand me downs

Mucko, you can be whatever you want, but unfortunately the hand-me-downs are gonna be clapped out old commo's, toyota's etc, nothing with a turbo attached.

While on the subject of turbo 's - if a fitting a bigger turbo is like a penis extension, then what does that make it when the turbo prematurely blows up??

On a more sentimental family note, I dont know about you guys, but when I log on I always scroll to the bottom of the page to see who else is logged on and say (in my head) hello to you all. Wouldnt it be good to have SAU set up to send a 'nudge' messenger style, just to say hi diddly ho fellow wagoners.

From some strange reason I feel for the Black sheep over in Perth since we've all logged off and gone to bed when he's just finished tea - must be lonely way over in the west.

So on that note, it's getting late, so good night Dad, good night jim bob, good night marylou...

While on the subject of turbo 's - if a fitting a bigger turbo is like a penis extension, then what does that make it when the turbo prematurely blows up??

You know I get at least 100 emails a day that could cure your premature problem..... :O

perth is the best :O

im a silver sheep not a black one :wave:

ahhhh no Brad...im the silver sheep.....now dont argue with the woman :D

Your definately the black sheep ;)

ahhhh no Brad...im the silver sheep.....now dont argue with the woman :rofl:

That would make MrGTST the "animal lover" of the family? :kiss:

I've gotta say, I have no idea where I fit into the family.

Suggestions?

so whos going to volunteer to be the necrophiliac??

Guess you just volunteered? :dry: