SAU Community

Wheels Stolen

HR31COUPE

I've just gotten word that the workshop at Lonsdale where my HR31 Skyline was being stored has been broken into. They have stolen a pair of Weds 18x10 wheels from the rear. These are a very unique wheel and I have not seen any others like them, especially in 4 stud.

If anyone has information please let me know asap (anytime of the day or night) on 0411 673 938, a reward for info assisting in their return is being offered.

Image017.jpg

that sucks

u should post up a pic of them so that ppl from here can be on the look out for them.

do u get covered by the workshop or anything?

:edit: sorry dude my computer is so slow and the pic didnt load straight away

Edited by 8OOSTN

• 3 weeks later...

Well I'm very happy to report that the wheels have been recovered and it was thanks to a Nissansilvia.com member who supplied me with the information to use as leverage when we paid the certain individual a visit on monday night.

Gave him 48hrs to return them or things were about to get real nasty for him and they were dropped off at about 9.30 tonight.

So thanks once again guys/gals, just proves that Adelaide is too small to get away with stuff like this.

He still deserves to be smacked in the head

address detaisl please :P

lol

Great to hear man!! Very good! :(

Your a top bloke, you didnt deserve it

We're 99.99999% sure it's the same guy that did my mates house 2 weeks before his workshop got done so we're not finished with him yet :D

And I know the mods don't usually allow bagging of businesses but this guy is a criminal so I think it would be allowed.

The guy owns a workshop at Seaford called Mec Tec Performance.

Edited by Cubes: Ever so slight edit.

And I know the mods don't usually allow bagging of businesses but this guy is a criminal so I think it would be allowed.

The guy owns a workshop at Seaford called Mec Tec Performance.

Thats not bagging a business... Its simply stating who stole your stuff. :)