SAU Community

Cruise Time! - 26th August

Alien

Hey all!

Cruise Details

---------------------------------------------------

Date: Saturday 26th of August

Pre-meet for Campbelltown/South West people will be at the Casula Crossroads pub/hotel at 9:30 am for a 9:40 am sharp departure (we will not wait for anyone - if you not there, good luck catching up)

Meet: Richmond RAAF Base car park (parking between Visitor Information Center and the Tennis Courts

Time: 11:00 am for a 11:30 am departure - be there on time, we will not wait for late-comers

windsorqh3.jpg

Destination: Bathurst (Via Bells Line)

Since everybody has agreed on Bathurst, as much as I would like to lead the cruise, I can't take that responsiibility as I don't know the way (Bathurst wasnt my idea). If somebody can lead the way there, that would be great. There won't be a homebush meet since nobody was interested in it. Everybody is to go straight to Richmond. We will head out to Bathurst via Bells Line =)

lets aim for something like this X 10 =)

sau.JPG

[ List of Atendees + meet location ]

Alien - Crossroads Casula premeet, homebush

Doodz

DIF

Liz - Richmond - ?

evil_weevil - ?

NXTIME

Malecki

Primordial

Mr Ed32

coastlife

dacow

E_Lu_Shun

lingeringsoul

Crazy G

henzie

OSH33N

smasha - Richmond

BOO57A

hanyou - Richmond

suv

nath95 - crossroads

Trust33 - crossroads? then richmond?

2000R34GTR - Richmond

turbo87

MAR55S - ?

Tommo

R33Line

jet32r

Zebbie + mates at Lithgo

EVL15H + 1 or 2

Edited by Alien

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Im not sure if there is anywhere suitable from memory, but I seem to remember a good spot or three at Palm Beach on the northen Syd beaches with lots of parking and BBQ's and such... Considering there would be a lot more Sydney folk than Central Coastians, this might be a better option?

we can set it any date, tho why have a few month wait if we can do it sooner. Palm beach would not be a best idea as it gets packed during the day on the weekend and parking space will be limited. I'm gona look for some good options. Keep the interest and ideas coming!

What about another cruise and BBQ down south to Coledale, the one that N1GTR organised? Plenty of room to ourselves and was a great drive.

i was thinking something along the lines of bathurst too but i don't know if people wanna go that far... like the new castle cruise, it was too far, but still good! I'm up for anything