SAU Community

My Stagea Rb27 On Cardomain.com

CruiseLiner

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2400656

Top job Brad...complicated, cant wait to see it though...you cruising on Friday night???

yep ill be there unless somethings ripped off the car but ill attempt to leave it as is atleast for the cruise hehe :D

ill come to the meetup spot but i probably wont cruise around.

and reece mcgregors NZ gtr is a hks 2.8L stroker for whoever posted earlier

Edited by CruiseLiner

2rismo - whats your beef mate?

youve got some serious issues mate - Im worried that you have admin rights.

doesnt anyone in that 16page thread (closed) in F.I. area realize that you cant rush a build up like Brads, on a unique vehicle like a Stagea??????........ I mean its not as if its a skyline, as everyone has been there and done that. Thats tried and tested, and the bloke next door (with enough cash) can get a Skyline into the 10's. Extensively rebuilding a Stagea is a big project, and very new to Australia, seeing there is only like 300 of them here!

Brad, well done, let the knockers trash talk as it shouldnt worry you - hell, its YOUR car and your hard effort that has gone into it. backslaps to you matey.

make it fith fastest

behind 1- hks, 2-reese mc gregor, 3-glen suckling,4- avance, 5-GTR700

actually i believe veilside is now 2nd having run a 7.6XX now on slicks.

2rismo - whats your beef mate?

youve got some serious issues mate - Im worried that you have admin rights.

Wake up, pal. Anyone who calls someone a cheque-book racer while fantasising about mythical dyno sheets and the worlds fastest gtr's needs a wake up call. There is no reason for the personal attacks and shit-talking on Cruiseliner's part in that thread - he's lucky he wasn't warned.

I'm sure he's a big boy and can stick up for himself if he feels the need. I am yet to get a pm from him about it.

There's no denying the effort involved in getting a car like a Stagea to fast. The engine in this build has its merits and the $$$ spent must be incredible. How that gives anyone the right to pull the piss out of someone else's build, whether you think they completed it themselves or not, is completely beyond me.

For the record, R31Nismoid closed the thread and not me.

Adrian

P.S. No amount of post editing before, during or after the fact can escape these admin powers of which you seem so afraid.

buster started shit stirring not me, and i hadnt even posted a reply in that thread for 3 months and he comes on and says i aint done shit.

now reading about his build it took him 12 months and thats a shop doing it so why am givin shit for taken ages? i do it after work and on weekends only and ive had to order parts and shit that have taken 4 weeks to arrive and on several occasions too. so for a shop to take 12 months and then buster to say he is out there doing that while im f**king around. what took him soo long huh? a workshop would do it fulltime not an hour each night and on sundays when i actually have a day off.

if buster didnt say that comment i wouldnt have even started argueing.

threads closed now thanks to the mods i asked :yes:

thats all ill say on the topic, and who cares if he ran 8.0 what right does he have to say im taking too long when he took exactly the same time??????? all because he started the build before me???

when u do it yourself u might understand one day :unsure:

Edited by CruiseLiner

after reading all the posts in both threads and all the crap Brad has been thru with the build i suggest you all grow up and realise that :

A) 2 weeks turning into 24 weeks is enough to piss anyone off

B) he has a right to voice this

C) "Cheque book Racer" or otherwise we are all hear because we have a passion so lets encourage each other not knock each other and if you simply dun like someone then just chill out an get over it

D) Brad is not on here to cause shit he is one of a select few i give sincere respect to as he does know what hes talking about and has the time for many others like myself that have very limited knowledge ( how many peeps can you think of that are not just in it for them selves)

E) i for one believe that it is unacceptable to have to wait so long for work to be done, (and for the standard of some of the work) if that truly is the time frame then if its at least proffessional enought to quote real time frames ok but if not why shopuld any of us have to wait so long then be ridiculed for getting pissed at it ? does this mean by bagging Brad for voicing it you actually condone this?

Out of respect for Brads thread im not aiming at turning this into a bitch session or quoting anyone so please canwe leave all negative comments out of it and just start to appreciate the effort that has gone into the tremendous build.

Congratulations Brad you have achieved one of my future goals and are a true inspiration.

Lee

thanks lee, and its solved now because i just wont bother posting info about my engine, etc on SAU, ive had plenty of PM's from others who have the same opinion about when they post results they just get giving shit for not doing something right or not enough power or what not.

i think its a more mature group of stagea owners and we understand what everyone else is doing rather than thinking about ourselves and thats it.

long live the friendly stagea community :wave:

thanks lee, and its solved now because i just wont bother posting info about my engine, etc on SAU, ive had plenty of PM's from others who have the same opinion about when they post results they just get giving shit for not doing something right or not enough power or what not.

i think its a more mature group of stagea owners and we understand what everyone else is doing rather than thinking about ourselves and thats it.

long live the friendly stagea community :thumbsup:

as for a newbie in theese forums but a chatroom host and moderator for many years i have seen many many of situations like whats going on here .as for my personal view i see a average bloke trying his best to achive his personal goal by doing most or all of the work himself.i have yet to see or hear brad bag anybody else and has always been the first to jump in and give advice to anyone who asked for it.like posted before he has broken new ground with the stagea and i give him credit for this.we are a select fiew here. well done mate and disregard all the crap from twits that have nothing better to do than post crap just to upset people .just my 2 cents worth......mike.....

Edited by mike40sydney

Brad,

Thats one hell of a build up you have done there, well done though! Will be interesting to see what sort of figures it ends up putting out for sure!

Im kind of half way there already, in the sense that i have a 97 260rs, so my road to modification will be alot simpler than yours as i already have the rb26, manual gear box and full gtr running gear etc.

Im just starting to look into a turbo transplant at the moment, leaning towards a set of 2530's as im not going for massive power figure, just something with a bit more punch than it has now as its my daily driver so i dont want to start breaking things!

Let us know how that tuning goes!

cheers

Ben

long live the friendly stagea community :)

Your welcome mate you deserve it! and off topic a little but heres to everyone i think weve all been on various forums but the "Stagea Discussion" is without doubt the best forum group i have ever had the pleasure to know ... you all play a big part in that ;)

And now back to the thread..... :kiss: