SAU Community

R32 clear indicator lenses?

Some GTS-t's came with those ---- You could try asking an importer or parts importer like www.justjap.com or similar for them.

I also know a few japanese manufacturers make totally clear ones (without the orange bit) ive got them in a catalogue here from TAS, but i've got no idea where you'd get them.

im selling them as they were in the boot of my car when i got it along with heaps of other crap which i wont be using, they have been used as they arent in brand new condition but there are no cracks or nothing so they are in good nick.

i lied about the globe being orange, i just had another look at them and its the surround of the globe thats orange, it does look possible that you could remove the cover and then remove that small inner orange part that surrounds the globe, then just either use an orange globe or if you wish a clear one and it will look the same as those in the photo's you supplied.

Shaun

aybee... believe it or not, the clear ones are the cheapest ones you can buy :D

then comes the clear ones with the lil yellow bump...

and the most expensive are the GTR ones (full yellow)

Interestingly the full yellow ones are around $90 for the left and $70 for the right from nissan in japan... don't ask me why... think its coz most ppl take out the left one for air circulation up there hehe.

I was askin around bout gettin clear lights... and one of the guys from japan told me that ppl who had clear indicators were considered lame and that everyone tried to get the gtr lookin ones.

that is very odd about the prices!

well im waiting arrival of my 32 which has gtr rims, wing and very yellow indicators (which i assumed were standard but maybe not). i didnt think about them till i saw a couple of clear ones and remembered that id always been a fan, on any car. i dont care about losing the gtr look cause, firstly, its not and secondly im changing the rims and eventually removing the wing anyway. although i have to admit, i want a gtr front bar - more bump/gutter friendly than the current bomex bar :D