SAU Community

Someone Buy My Wow Account!

If you play wow, but can't be f#cked leveling and getting decent gear gimmie a yell.

I have 2 lvl 60's all full up with epic tier 1 and tier 2 raid sets.

1. Lvl 60 Undead male Mage on Frostmourne - 570g, epic mount, lots of epics and enchanting crap.

2. Lvl 60 Human male Paladin on Tichondrius - 100g, wpic moutn, lots of epics and yeh its a paladin...so u wont die.

Im selling it cause im sick of the game wasting my time and money....it's too much of an addictive game and ive been playing far too long. There is over 50 days played time on each character, and id hate to think how much there is on all my alts aswell :)

If ur remotely interested, just gimmie a yell ;)

cheers.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

maybe sometimes you just wanna go out and kick some shit but dont have a character that is that crash hot?

possible explaination - but im with beer baron and kralster, why pay and take away the satisfaction of building a character from scratch the way you want it

• 1 month later...
since this is not the FS section I'll say what I think.

Who the fyck in their right mind would pay money for an on-line game account? man there are some stupid people out there.

I got offered 850 USD for mine, which is about $1100 AUD... The auction had 1 day left and ebay suspended me... Sigh.

If youre to succeed in selling it on ebay you have to sell it FAST before they catch on. If it means you get less money, well, its better than nothing.