SAU Community

Hi =]

hey there =D

i am new and hope i am right 2 post my intro here =]

so i am chris, 22 and from Germany

i have a 1990 R32 Nissan Skyline since i am 19 and i love it =D

but i also want2 learn more about that cars and talk with Skyline owner all over the world =]

oh, anyway, here is a picture of my car, FLYSKY

663575_123_full.jpg

663575_125_full.jpg

663575_124_full.jpg

663575_121_full.jpg

just some older pics =]

now i am on putting a bigger Rear wing on the rear and putting a big scoop on the hood, so i am still ~ working on it and after all it gots a beautyfull new painting =]

so, any comments?=]

Tidy gtst you have there! And welcome!

Start reading through the forced induction pages etc around here, there is plenty of questions with answers already there. From how turbo's work to how swaybars affect handling...it's all there!

WOOooo a german that doesnt drive a merc,audi,vw or bmw

welcome to the exclusive club of jap crap

are there many skylines over there? what model is the most common?

feel sorry for you about those damn long euro plates that don't even come close to fitting on ur rear bar...otherwise...welcome! :wave: My advice is...think twice before you put that huge wing on :(

G'day!

Yeah I would have to agree about the wing... But hey... If it's something you want to do... got nuts!

This place is a variable catalogue of ideas, facts and parts so just about everything you want to know or need to know is hear. All you need to do is ask...

So welcome foreign friend... :whistling:

Edited by Savage Bliss

hey, thx =D

about the plates, later when i got it on the road i'll got some which fits very well =D

as i know there about ~11 Skylines here in Germany, my GTS-t was the first R32 in Germany, now there r i think 2 or 3 GTS-t, 2 GTR32 and other is R33 and R34, most R34 GTT and R33 in Germany and yes, one Tommy Kaira R33, that car looks beautyfull =D

here r some pics =D

Tommy1.JPG

Tommy3.JPG

Tommy4.JPG

Tommy6.JPG

the one and only TK in Germany =D

most wanted r R34 Skyline 'coz before 2F2F just some people knows about the Skyline, now every kid, 12 yo is talking about Skyline and all wants R34 'coz of the movie, they tell: i wanna buy and so but i know, they just talking but nothing more =D

most wanted r R34 Skyline 'coz before 2F2F just some people knows about the Skyline, now every kid, 12 yo is talking about Skyline and all wants R34 'coz of the movie, they tell: i wanna buy and so but i know, they just talking but nothing more =D

hahaha

willkommener Fliege Himmel!

nice lookin gts..jjust wondering though why u want to put a scoop on the hood ...are you thinking about trying to put a top mount intercooler or is it for show ?

nice lookin gts..jjust wondering though why u want to put a scoop on the hood ...are you thinking about trying to put a top mount intercooler or is it for show ?

well, it's coz it looks good but i do it for better cooling, so my engine gets enough cold air and 2 scoops r that the hot air gots out of the engine, so it stay cool every time =D

maybe next year or so i planned 2 make a RB30DET from the RB20DET but not sure about at this moment.

np_IMG_6_-3.jpg

i'll take better pics later

Edited by FLYSKY1

if ur planin for engine mods and spendin some cash go for a Rb25det in there instead of the rb30 i reckon.

IF ur plannin on mods and spendin some cash on it heres an idea...source a rebuilt rb25det, sell the turbo and mount a hks 2530 turbo. This will see u well past 200kw with minimal mods and low boost ;)

The rb25det in a r32 will be a decently quick car

power+good wheels+low weight car = fun fun fun ;)

oh and by the way that is a freakin tiny garage!!!

if ur planin for engine mods and spendin some cash go for a Rb25det in there instead of the rb30 i reckon.

IF ur plannin on mods and spendin some cash on it heres an idea...source a rebuilt rb25det, sell the turbo and mount a hks 2530 turbo. This will see u well past 200kw with minimal mods and low boost ;)

The rb25det in a r32 will be a decently quick car

power+good wheels+low weight car = fun fun fun ;)

oh and by the way that is a freakin tiny garage!!!

yeah, RB25DET is not so expensive =D

my normal plan was 2 put ~450 - 600bhp on the engine, on RB20 is possible but i've 2 do a lot of work on it 'coz the stock internals r good for ~450bhp, i've read about the RB30DET and was impressed of the power, ~420bhp and 620Nm, that is great! there i would put a Garrett GT30/40R on it and it is fast as hell =D

oh yes, i want 2 use the RB25DET tranny but anyway, i think the RB20 will also hold that power, a friend told me about 240ZX with RB20DET tranny and ~600hp and it still holds that power =D

Welcome to the site FLY SKY. Good to see some more international members joining the Skyline scene.

Just wondering, whats the price of petrol at the moment in Germany?

p.s. you guys make some damn good shocks (bilstein) ;)

Edited by MintR33

Welcome to the site FLY SKY. Good to see some more international members joining the Skyline scene.

Just wondering, whats the price of petrol at the moment in Germany?

p.s. you guys make some damn good shocks (bilstein) ;)

yeah, thx bro =D

Skyline Rockz! =D

my dream car since i am 14 and seen a real R32 on the street =D

as petrol goes, in Germany u pay more than 100% for taxes for the pertol so in Germany it cost 2.27AUD per litre premium gasoline (98 ROZ) so very expensive =D

how about in australia? maybe i import some gasoline =D

Hey mate. Welcome

We pay about 1.30-1.50 depending on where abouts you live in Australia and what type you use. Thats a bit harsh what you have to pay over there! But ah well thats the way things work.

Goodluck with everything

• 1 year later...

just some new pics

this is with my new Turbo (Garrett GT3271) but i'll change the intake and exhaust manifold be4 i run that engine again

np_IMG_7_-3.jpg

np_IMG_7_-9.jpg

thats my meter

np_IMG_6-1_.jpg

np_tomei2.jpg

this my new turbo and wastegate

np_turbo2.jpg

np_turbo5.jpg

np_turbo6.jpg

np_turbo7.jpg

and at least some pics about my hood, how the work was goin since i've upload the other pic of the hood when i started

np_headlights2.jpg

np_headlights1.jpg

np_front2.jpg

np_front.jpg

btw. those headlights r selfmade :laugh: