SAU Community

DBA Disc Rotor Group Buy - Expressions of Interest

The DBA Kangaroo Paw Rotors are now available for R33 GT-R, GTS25t, R32 GT-R. I think the R32 GTS-T Front(??) (DBA 4909)will be ready in a couple of weeks.

If you are interested in participating in a group buy of the above please post details here.

Skyline model, Front +/or Rear.

I'll give it a couple of weeks and see what the response is like.

:(

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can someone throw a link to the GTST Rotor's ? I had a look on the website but couldn't find the 909 model.

Can only the front be done ? (or only the rear?). Would this be worth doing or could it be dangerous having 1 set of brakes stronger than the other?

Can the stock calipers be used with the aftermarket dba rotors?

I've always wanted to fit bigger/better brakes to my car just not this early (which is why im asking q's).

I found the 5000 series on the site:

http://www.dba.com.au/5000series/5030.asp

for the Skyline that is.

They are DBA 5928

I actually organised some today through my usual tune up shop cause he said he'd sell to me at the trade price he pays dba, which he reckond would be cheaper then a bulk buy. I'd be interested to know if he's right so keep me informed!

I heard DBA do an upgrade kit which gets u bigger front discs, high performance pads, and braded brake lines. There is an adaptor that also comes with it to allow the standard callipers to fit these discs. My workshop wanted $1500 for it.