SAU Community

Skyliners Social - 27th August

J_Red33

i would like to go but i dont know anyone on this forum so i think i might give it a miss, plus im a p plater and cant drink any beers :) hope it al goes wel tho :)

DW if we are cruising i think alot of ppls wont be drinking

all i know is im cruising upto the big rocking horse, to be there @ 5pm to pick my daughter up so we could all cruise that way there is a big car park there ;) and then onto the whispering wall after

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeh Jared maybe we should have some stickers on hand so when people rock up they can write thier 'username' or 'real name' or even both and wear it........... wherever they want eg: chest or forehead!

This is not such a bad idea, as there will be a tonne of people there I don't know & just to confuse everyone I've changed my username ;) (it was Electro). Have you nominated yourself for the job Deluxe???

This is not such a bad idea, as there will be a tonne of people there I don't know & just to confuse everyone I've changed my username ;) (it was Electro). Have you nominated yourself for the job Deluxe???

Ahhhhhh Crap........ Well i guess it depends on how you work the day and if i'll be there to start with(should be)! But it might pay to maybe book a room out and that way we could have this sticker pad thing at the door so people can do it them selves, because there is ALOT of people i still don't know i here too, and it would save one of us running around asking every random person if they're with SAU!

Haha it's ok, you don't have to do it ;). Not a bad suggestion though.

If anyone else know's they will be coming & can easily get ahold of a deacent labelling machine or label printer it would be handy though. Will keep this in mind if I get time.

you should add a voting option on this thread itself rather then pm. so everyone see's which one is the most favourable location. or make a new thread with a voting option.

you should add a voting option on this thread itself rather then pm. so everyone see's which one is the most favourable location. or make a new thread with a voting option.

Really if people want to come they will request a PM. I'd rather people that are actually going to come to vote, rather than letting everyone vote only for half of them not to turn up, & then the people that do turn up to complain they wanted the other joint.

I also don't want 20 unaccounted for people rocking up & then we find out we don't have enough room or something stupid. So the idea is to keep everything as in control as possible >_< . It'll save a lot of heartache for me later.

Yeah I'll leave it up to the voters to decide rather than overrule it now. The only reason I may change the venue is if we can not get in to the most popular one at close of votes. If a majority appears beforehand I will make the booking, at the moment though it's pretty even.

Oh 1 thing I forgot to point out people about the ale house. If we go there we'll be in a courtyard area as the bar will not be big enough obviously & if we have enough numbers we'll get the area to ourselves.

good show

wots every 1's thoughts on following me upto the rocking horse and then onto whispering wall

Is this a family thing? the meal etc...... my 3yrold would love to see the giant rocking horse.