Skyliners Social - 27th August

J_Red33

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Haha yeah a skyline view, it's meant to be ideal for weddings. Sounds rather $$$$ to me. Especially since you need 30 peop for the small skyline room. Will check it out maybe just the same. The earl seems to be getting a strong following at the moment though.

Man did I plan this a month from now?? I could have planned it a fornight away if progress keeps happening this fast!

I think what I'll do once there's a number of suggestions up that people like, is post up all the options with internet links if possible (& menu listings if really required) & then people can PM me with their votes. The location with the most votes wins.

Keep it up guys this is gonna be great :P

Edited by Electro

Haha yeah a skyline view, it's meant to be ideal for weddings. Sounds rather $$$$ to me. Especially since you need 30 peop for the small skyline room. Will check it out maybe just the same. The earl seems to be getting a strong following at the moment though.

Man did I plan this a month from now?? I could have planned it a fornight away if progress keeps happening this fast!

I think what I'll do once there's a number of suggestions up that people like, is post up all the options with internet links if possible (& menu listings if really required) & then people can PM me with their votes. The location with the most votes wins.

Keep it up guys this is gonna be great :happy:

I'm not serious re the Skyline Restuarant, just thought this was the perfect thread to highlight the fact that Adelaide actually has a Skyline Restuarant.... ;)

did the waiter/chef/waitress laugh when they bought out the shitznel. haha

apperently, you if are able to finish one - bout $15 i think, its on the house. dont know which pub though.

trust me nozila u almost need your stomach pumped its GREAT value for 15bux

So does one have to own a Skyline to attend a Skyliner's social? hehe..

i think you allready know the awnser to this but just in case no... no you dont... but u non skyline drivers pick up the tab :P

Edited by Madaz

Freebaggin - Yeah I was kinda doubtfull about it, to say the least :D

Busky2k - You're more than welcome to come. Just expect to be treated as an outcast :no:.

Naah seriously though, all are welcome, Drew doesn't even have the right brand anymore :D