SAU Community

Skyliners Social - 27th August

J_Red33

yep, I'm keen.

Definitely have to make it the Leicester or the Coopers Alehouse .... parking would probably be better at the Alehouse on a Saturday arvo? Last I remember the Leicester carpark wasn't that big .... the schnitzels at both certainly are though!!! :no:

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok just a quick update for those who are wondering. I've contacted all three places and am awaiting their response. I will be PM'ing everyone with details of each place & what they are voting for within the next couple of days, so keep an eye on ur mail.

After the location of the meal is soughted out. Then it will be time to start planning the cruise. This may require a bit of input as far as roads are concerned & how far people want to travel, but first we will require a general direction people want to go (Specific suggestions of roads by PM only please). Anyhow more info will come to hand in the next few days.

Please note that I will not be posting up on here any of the final details so if you have not put your name down & are interested please either post ur interest or preferably PM me.

Cheers

don't know if my car is up for a cruise :whistling: starting to blow a bit of smoke on boost going to see Adelaide Turbo Services this friday so will see about the cruise, but i'm all up for a feed and a yarn :3some:

Also, not sure if i will take my car now, but on the other hand i can have a few bevo's and relax ....... if i can score a ride with someone "Dynoqueen" cough cough :wave:

Also, not sure if i will take my car now, but on the other hand i can have a few bevo's and relax ....... if i can score a ride with someone "Dynoqueen" cough cough :)

Is that a hint there... :D too funny.

I will let you know if i am going once the details have been sent out.

a while back on a cruise to the whispering wall, it was thought to be a good idea to take pic of members next to their cars. maybe this would be a good idea on this occassion since so many new faces are coming onto the forum.

Im keen if its still ok to join.

Stock 32 4dr but still would like to meet some of you guys finally.

And a cruise would be great. Nothing massive as im still getting the hang of my car.

how much did you pay for the work wheels? they look awesome and are some of my fav wheels, look very tough and look forward to seeing them on the cruise!

i would like to go but i dont know anyone on this forum so i think i might give it a miss, plus im a p plater and cant drink any beers :) hope it al goes wel tho :)

Come on...... thats the whole idea to come and meet people from here, Bring a friend with you if you feel uncomfortable, Oh and they do sell soft drink there!

a while back on a cruise to the whispering wall, it was thought to be a good idea to take pic of members next to their cars. maybe this would be a good idea on this occassion since so many new faces are coming onto the forum.

this is a good idea

hey, im back from a long time in the shadows, car is finally running smooth (fingers crossed) would be good to work out who's who and all.