could you do mine for me aswell please kind sir

ecr33109237

ecr33109237

post-63532-1266753156_thumb.jpg

could you possibly check my VIN?

vin-ER33-004493

model-BGKARGNR33EDAB

cheeers.

Hmm my version of FAST (v3.5) can't find that VIN or model number. Are you sure they are correct? Could someone else also try and FAST that VIN number too?

hmm thats strange.. i didnt think there were any 1993 4 door r33's.. actually i just realised that cant possibly be my car because the model number is un accurate. anyway for anyone who wants to download Nissan FAST for themselves, i found a good torrent.

http://isohunt.com/torrent_details/9042828...ast?tab=summary

you will need uTorrent or bitorrent & it is about 1.6 gig, seems like its going to take ages to download but it took me like 3 hours roughly.. pretty good. then follow the instructions exactly. and it works great no viruses or anything..

Edited by azzafreddy

it says ER33-004493, but maybe its ECR33-004493? i had a browse through this blog and couldnt find any other R33's with ER before it only R34's..

hey Aaron

this could just be a F up in FAST, I used your model and got the following details, I does tell me the ER33 part IS valid

post-68505-1266812613_thumb.jpg

could you guys check this for me im thinkin of buyin.

BCNR33 004572

GGJPRWFR332DA

thanks

mmmmmm, another V-spec ..... :thumbsup::D

post-68505-1266812780_thumb.jpg

Cheerz

cheers mate, i did the same thing to doesnt make a whole lot of sense tho its all wrong, cars a DET not a DE & i know its a 94' but oh well :thumbsup:

yea FAST gets a bit funny @ times, I've had VIN's that come up invalid, then reboot 'd my PC, and suddenly their valid ????wtf

others that will not work on mr Ver 3.5 but they work on other versions of FAST ?????

weird $h1t...

don't 4get your paint code, interior color and date of manafacture are on the compliance plate anyway,

FAST is mostly 4 looking up part numbers, rather than verifying a car identity though

Cheerz

yea FAST gets a bit funny @ times, I've had VIN's that come up invalid, then reboot 'd my PC, and suddenly their valid ????wtf

others that will not work on mr Ver 3.5 but they work on other versions of FAST ?????

weird $h1t...

don't 4get your paint code, interior color and date of manafacture are on the compliance plate anyway,

FAST is mostly 4 looking up part numbers, rather than verifying a car identity though

Cheerz

Yeah it sometimes doesn't work, I put in azzafreddy's model number and It returned invalid, although BundyBear was able to get it. Sometimes other people need to try it and it works. Anyway, atleast you got what you wanted now :cool:

hey guys, can i get this checked please.

hcr32-290845.

thanks.

hcr32-290845

post-63532-1266822514_thumb.jpg

yeah for sure, i couldnt do it myself on Nissan FAST v3.5 using the vin number, so i tried typing the vin number and the model number in (model followed by ----, otherwise it wouldnt work) and it came up with the info. its a funny system thats for sure :cool:

Edited by azzafreddy

hmm thats strange.. i didnt think there were any 1993 4 door r33's.. actually i just realised that cant possibly be my car because the model number is un accurate.

What is the number stamped into the firewall? That number most likely is the correct one.