SAU Community

VINS you want "fasted"

Thanks, could someone please tell me whether this vehicle I am interested in buying is a v-spec or not as it was advertised as one and has brembos etc but im not sure it is, would it say V-spec instead of GT-R in the FAST results? Thanks very much in advance :(

thanks for that, has aftermarket rims on it, and forgot to check inside the door for the tyre size sticker on whether it came with the v-spec 17s or standard gtr 16s..... Hopefully someone can give me some more help...hmmm

the vin check tells you the car is christal white (326) with grey interior (G), runs an RB26DETT GTR, 4WD & was built in March 93', if all of this adds up plus it has Brembo Brakes, Retuned ATTESA E-TS system & had 17" BBS wheels with 225/45/17 tyres at some point then you should be pretty right, im not actually sure if the R32's come up as GTR/V on the VIN FAST instead of GT-R or thats just the R34's? can anyone else confirm this?

Edited by azzafreddy

the vin check tells you the car is christal white (326) with grey interior (G), runs an RB26DETT GTR, 4WD & was built in March 93', if all of this adds up plus it has Brembo Brakes, Retuned ATTESA E-TS system & had 17" BBS wheels with 225/45/17 tyres at some point then you should be pretty right, im not actually sure if the R32's come up as GTR/V on the VIN FAST instead of GT-R or thats just the R34's? can anyone else confirm this?

yea 33/34 show V Spec, 32z only show GT-R or GT-R.17

2 check models in FAST type 'r32' in "Model series", click OK,

then the top right button out of the 8 Jap buttons (DU-AD)

cheerz

Can anyone provide either: a page that details which codes relate to which options, or in particular ABS on BNR32, or A VIN of a GT-R which came with ABS from factory using the 1inch brake master (not brembos).

Thanks guys.

Also could someone fast HNR32001765 for me :banana:.

Thanks again.

::Z54

definatly not, I'm not sure what the .17 indicates(I assume it'ssomething to do with 17"Rims), but they are the only 2 posibilities FAST can give

Can anyone provide either: a page that details which codes relate to which options, or in particular ABS on BNR32, or A VIN of a GT-R which came with ABS from factory using the 1inch brake master (not brembos).

Thanks guys.

your best bet is :- Decode Model Numbers Scroll down a bit

Also could someone fast HNR32001765 for me :thumbsup:.

post-68505-1269592945_thumb.jpg

Thanks again.

Cheers Bundy

Cheers bundy there is no mention of ABS on R32 GT-R model codes and on 33's it appears to be in the same position and the same letter as the 32s steering wheel designation *puzzled*

Similar information is here: http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/Vi...amp;hl=decoding with reference to the original thread which has a dead URL.

It suddenly strikes me.. do all 32 GT-Rs except N1s have ABS?

Cheers bundy there is no mention of ABS on R32 GT-R model codes and on 33's it appears to be in the same position and the same letter as the 32s steering wheel designation *puzzled*

yea different models are decoded different. pita

Similar information is here: http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/Vi...amp;hl=decoding with reference to the original thread which has a dead URL.

It suddenly strikes me.. do all 32 GT-Rs except N1s have ABS?

I think your on to sometheing there, had a look at Motor Traders (known verified info), looks like all 32 GT-R and GT-R Vspec (including V spec II) have ABS as standard, main options are fog lamps,drivers airbag and rear wiper in later models

cheers

Edited by BundyBear