SAU Community

VINS you want "fasted"

is anyone still doing these FAST reports... i would like to know every last bit of information about my car... like all factory specs and manufacture stuff and factory color and litterally just every piece of info i can get....

if anyone still has the FAST program and can run my information for me send me a PM ... thanks!

hi can someone check mine again the model number was typed in wrong

my model number is GGJPRQFR33ZDA-J---

and my vin number is BCNR33-005508

thanks in advance

The model number was not typed in at all, I searched the VIN and that is what came up.

Edited by Dark26

here is the infor for my car if someone could please FAST this for me and let me know as much possible information as possible such as manufacture stuff original paint color options and just every piece of information you can provide :thumbsup:

vin ... ecr33-015247

model... GGKBRTAR33VDA-----

let me know as much information as possible guys, thanks!

Edited by turbotank

The model number was not typed in at all, I searched the VIN and that is what came up.

I was also looking at the paint code, on mine it says QM1 ( cloud white ) and on my gauge cluster it has A.LSD

maybe i should just ask nissan to see what they say.

here is the infor for my car if someone could please FAST this for me and let me know as much possible information as possible such as manufacture stuff original paint color options and just every piece of information you can provide :rofl2:

vin ... ecr33-015247

model... GGKBRTAR33VDA-----

let me know as much information as possible guys, thanks!

your vin no. is invalid according to fast. not sure why but some vin numbers just aren't in the system. maybe dark26 might have better luck? also the screenshot that we post up, like everyone else has got is all the info we can get for you about any given car. all the factory options/details are contained within the model code if you know how to decipher it. original paint code is written on your vin plate.

Could some one fast this please, Need to see what options it had from factory.

Blue R32 GTR

BNR32-221470

Thanks!

already posted results for this one on 03/07 for another member. here it is again anyway

post-74178-1278922466_thumb.jpg

already posted results for this one on 03/07 for another member. here it is again anyway

Thanks for that, I know there is the link to check the color, but is there a Link that shows what the Breakdown of the Model code is?

your vin no. is invalid according to fast. not sure why but some vin numbers just aren't in the system. maybe dark26 might have better luck? also the screenshot that we post up, like everyone else has got is all the info we can get for you about any given car. all the factory options/details are contained within the model code if you know how to decipher it. original paint code is written on your vin plate.

Yeah i got the same thing but i searched the model code and then put in the VIN and i got something out of it although there is no colour or interior colour.

post-63532-1279025085_thumb.jpg

October 1993

Coupe

RB25DET

HICAS (rear wheel steering)

RWD

GTS25T/M (there is another record in FAST with a 'M' so not sure what the difference is)

4 spd auto

Thanks for that, I know there is the link to check the color, but is there a Link that shows what the Breakdown of the Model code is?

Model code breakdown link

Yeah i got the same thing but i searched the model code and then put in the VIN and i got something out of it although there is no colour or interior colour.

post-63532-1279025085_thumb.jpg

October 1993

Coupe

RB25DET

HICAS (rear wheel steering)

RWD

GTS25T/M (there is another record in FAST with a 'M' so not sure what the difference is)

4 spd auto

Model code breakdown link

CHEERS!

yea entering the model code into fast will bring up virtually everything apart from paint code or interior colour but wont relate to the exact car your looking for. in theory there could be thousands of other skylines produced with the exact same model code, fast will give you the details that it can extract from the model code only.

yea entering the model code into fast will bring up virtually everything apart from paint code or interior colour but wont relate to the exact car your looking for. in theory there could be thousands of other skylines produced with the exact same model code, fast will give you the details that it can extract from the model code only.

Ah ok thanks for that :blink:

it just means that particular car isnt in our system for reasons unknown. it happens to about 1 out of every 7 vins i've been asked to check. my own car happens to be one of them. very frustrating

it just means that particular car isnt in our system for reasons unknown. it happens to about 1 out of every 7 vins i've been asked to check. my own car happens to be one of them. very frustrating

thanks for the reply my fellow kiwi brother :D

Hey mate

can i get this done please

Blue Plate

HCR32-267028

Green plate VIN

6T91MPV97X2JPD001

2pyyi3q.jpg

ogm1cx.jpg

I came up with this

E-HCR32

E: 53 YEAR REGULATION CONFIRMITY