SAU Community

Custome Piping

RCEBNR

guys im thinking intercoolers here, and im going do buy a hybrid (or similar) core, and want to get custom piping made up which is a copy of the more expensive brands (trust, blitz etc) so remove the need to any major cuts to my front bar...

just wondering what ppl think of this idea and any places to recommend getting the piping done?

james

What car, what bar? Ring around. By the time you pay someone to measure, cut, weld, polish/paint and isntall...the off the shelf kits are cheap.

Unless you do it all yourself and have afriend that can weld, or throw a case of beer to a guy on the side to weld it up after hours...the Jap kits a re quality products at a good price.

Dont know. they could be better, could be worse. Even if they look good, doesnt mean they are good. Ppl quute flow figures. Buit coolers are there to cool so they shoudl bloody quote effeciency figures or kws cooling. Sure they need to flow well, but there is no point hacing a cooler that flows well but deosnt cool.

Thats what i have heard about the cheap cooler, flwo well but dont cool well.

Good quality parts are worth the money as they work well and last. They dont have to be Jap, but i doubt a $199 cooler will get good results. But would be interested to see some tests of a cheap cooler.

Vic at Equiped Auto 11 Victory Rd Airport west Ph. 9330 2001

seem to do a good job.

Also known as: EAS Performance

also, the end tanks on the cross flow kits (arc and blitz LM) are completely different to turn flow kits....they face the other way, and then its a straight pipe off them....not a bent pipe coming out of the end tank ....just letting you know

and some people have paid like $900 for custom piping....+200ish for a cheap core...thats arc,blitz money already...