SAU Community

Carbon Fibre Strips In Leu Of Roof Racks

EGA41T

man, i have no idea what you're talking about. is this to cover where they came out?

oh, and i think you mean roof rails, roof racks go across the roof, not along the sides.

I remember asking you about your lack of roof racks, hey. Told me about your lil cf replacements.

if you want to know where so you can ask how to REMOVE them, ill gladly buy them after you do....

Find someone with a HyperRev magazine, I'm sure someone in our group has one (or both) for the Stagea. It could quite possibly be in there.

I wanna buy them both - Nengun has them listed @ roughly $33 each, but when you look at the "Delivered" price, it's almost twice as much!!! No thanks...

Hi Guys,

I too would like info re: removal of roof 'rails' and carbon fibre inserts

or just colour coded inserts, either way it would definatley make the car look lower

and just give the stagea a better shape.

If someone has a link to a place where you can purchase please let me know!

Regards,

Wade

I couldnt see any for sale in Hyper Rev Vol 67.

All M35's come with no rails - just a raised ridge where the rails were.

A lot of the Stageas featured in Hyper Rev had the inserts but I couldnt see any listed in picture as a separate sale item. I dont read nipponese so I dont know if they just come with the full body kit.

However, the cars that had the inserts were from:

freeway-dolpin.co.jp

impul.co.jp

altia.co.jp

happy hunting...

heya guys found em!!!!!

they are on page 114 of the hyper rev vol #38 by company called G SQUARE right at bottom of page in middle.

and in same book on page 52 from AB FLUG shows a series1 with no rails on it either but it looks like those ones are just caps but cos i cant read japanese i dunno what they are priced at

• 3 weeks later...

i have a set of the eyelids for mine same as the ones from this site.

got em on ebay for $85 aus i think just gotta get around to painting them the right colour and they will be goin on

thanks for the brochure link

very nice.

hhmmmmmm ideas.. nah, would like to make it look good, but IMO all stagea's look good.

power & handling first, then maybe in a few yrs time I'll touch up the looks. stealth is good tho.