SAU Community

Favorite Sauwa Cruise (official)

HIPSI

As the topic says...post your fav pic from any SAUWA cruise you have been on.....members or non members.

Post up what you remember most from your fav cruise also..

For me one of the best SAUWA cruises I have been on was the DAM cruise..

Really good turn out for the BBQ etc.. Just remeber cruising at 60km/h next to Nathan Webbs GT51R then he just throws it into 3rd and POWWWWWWW dam that was loud!! :)

Some people will notice their cars in the below pics White R33 is my old car (one with the GTR Kit) usually next to Daves old car (now Shayde's). :)

post-6660-1154824267.jpg

post-6660-1154824344.jpg

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Haha hows that... The black 33 in the first pic is my old car... ahh the memories ... :)

hehehehe seeing the beast made me get a tear.... :no: miss that car so much.... :D

my very first cruise was about 3 and half years ago when i first went with Brett (MrGTST)...ahh the beginning of a crazy life with imports, kids and marriage :)

I still remember that cruise when the clutch went and limped the car the whole way home from SOR:(

Edited by Wildcat

hehehehe seeing the beast made me get a tear.... :no: miss that car so much.... :)

my very first cruise was about 3 and half years ago when i first went with Brett (MrGTST)...ahh the beginning of a crazy life with imports, kids and marriage :)

I still remember that cruise when the clutch went and limped the car the whole way home from SOR:(

Lol the clutch was soo bad by the time we got home I was only just able to make it across a set of lights from take off at the line before the lights went red... The traffic behind me was in a mixture of confusion and anger :D

The dam cruise was awesome - those were the days when Danny, Neo, Micko, Ant and Paul would go crazy. Here is some pics from when we all lined up on the dam wall for Joe to take some photo's.

annnd - who remembers this loser from a Toodyay cruise we did (pre-SAUWA forming) - I think Zanda (Alex) arranged it and we had breakfast at the Kalamunda tavern first.

I remember my first cruise though! It was when I had the 180sx and I pulled up at the old faithful meet point of City West, Ken and Bully (the old perves) were the first ones to come and talk to me. That was Nizmo's first cruise as well!!! This is when girls first invaded SAU :no:

The poor 180sx... here's a bad pic of when I ran up the back of Aidwin on a cruise Bully (RICE club member) arranged out to North Dandalup dam. Got it fixed up and 2 weeks later a guy went through a red light and cleaned me up, writing the car off :D

post-1839-1154936999.jpg

post-1839-1154937031.jpg

post-1839-1154937083.jpg

post-1839-1154937962.jpg

Woah this thread is bringing up a few of the old names from the past.... I havent heard anything from Aidwin or Bully in ages... Just like alot of the other "old skool" members that are bound to get a mention...

Do u mean best cruise or most memorable?

Right click and save as

Crashzor

"Oh nah nah dont stop keep going keep going"

"Why?"

"We don't wanna stop"

"f@#kn gotta stop man his car is f@#kt!

HAHA that's so funny! (no offence to those involved etc) ;)