SAU Community

NEW R35 GTR Concept Car

Frosty

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very nice! Anyone wanna give me a loan? :D

I actually heard a rumor that they were going to bring out a V12!

If they did a twin turbo V8 that would be awesome! But hey, I'd settle with a V6 twin turbo.

I think the R34 still looks better. The R35 (and the new z) look too concept car ish (i know the r35 is a concept car!). Just my 2 cents!

Frosty: Yeah it's lost it's toughness!

I don't reckon it's got that street cred look!

If I had the money I'd buy a top secret R34GTR over the R35. But as I don't have the money I'll get back in my R33! I guess the real question is, the ppl who have $150k to spend on a car, what do they think? That's what Nissan wants to know.

I mean for $150k you are more expensive then an M3, $5k cheaper then a Merc SLK32AMG, and for $20k less you could get a Porsche Boxter S. You could almost buy 2 Lotus Ellises! These are the things Nissan need to think about.

After all it's what their target market thinks, not what I think that matters. I couldn't justify $150k on a car!

i agree,

would you really pay 150k for that???

i dont think many people would pay it.

personally i think the best skyline is the r33 gtr i think they are probably the sexiest bitches of the skyline but wouldnt say no to an r34 :D

I think the new Skyline is no longer a Skyline. They don't have the same look and now with the new V6. I dunno, just a new era I guess. I would love to see one for real cuz I just wasn't sure about them in the photo.

At least the R35 GT-R still have stove tail lights.. unlike the V35 skylines, they aren't skylines anymore....

Styling were a bit towards 350Z style that kind of thing...

Good thing is, new 35 range models mean the R34 prices would eventually come down, not sure how long or how much, but at least the R34 won't be considered the current model anymore... and in the top end market will always seek the current model. In 3-5 yrs majority of us here might be driving R34s.

Keep up hope, do not despair....

2 Years ago I thought R33 skylines would be a dream never came true for me, but hey, look I'm driving one now!

So I am confident I can someday be in an R34 GT-R.

cool

well i just got my r32 and want to do it up as a show car so not looking to get a r34 unless i win the jackpot. can do the r32 up and drive the r34 gtr round town and piss everyone off. now thats a dream.

what is it they say "all good things come to those who wait"

well im waiting :D