What The?! .. I Beat A Evo 9!....

rami

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

dude.. if u dont like it close ur eyes....

just because u are a bit more mature and dont run which i respect doesnt mean u judge me of being an idiot...

go call the evo 9 who raced me an idiot... it was a mere run in 1st 2nd half way 3rd... if u dont like it why r u gna reply..

are u expecting me to say... OK SIR I DONT DESERVE A SKYLINE CAUSE U SAY SO..

most ppl here hit a lil race here n there dont mock it

Perhaps calling you an idiot was harsh & for that I apologise.

BUT

Have a think about the consequences for you if the coppers see you doing this sort of thing. (Loss of license, big fine, confiscated car, more shit put on car enthusiasts) I can assure you they won't think of it as a "lil race"

Please, please anyone who wants to try their car out do it on a proper racetrack. Not the Hume highway...

And yeah, the person(s) in the EVO are just as bad, but they aren't here talking about it.

Edited by djr81

i have makinen evo 6 atm..stock and it would eat a stock 33 gts-t and go close to nailing a gtr ,have owned at least 50 skylines ..and this thing is farkin quick..wicked is the only real word for it ..enjoy your dreaming..the evo 9 must have been running on 3 cylinders :mellow:

dude... im not dreaming.. i was surprised.. im not saying i THRASHED this evo 9.. im saying rolling start.. with a bit of boost on my end. i kept up to the f*ka.. and im surprised... u can only have 2 thoughts on this.. either surprised or bullshitted.. what ever gets said on the forum i dont giv 2 shits.. i was there my passenger was there.. we kept up with a nose infront and i was shocked.. end of story.. say what u want.. running 3 cylinders... changing at 3000rpm.. i wrote it here to share my surprised reaction.. some ppl believed me some ppl added there 2 c junk but hey thats a forum for u :)

Perhaps calling you an idiot was harsh & for that I apologise.

BUT

Have a think about the consequences for you if the coppers see you doing this sort of thing. (Loss of license, big fine, confiscated car, more shit put on car enthusiasts) I can assure you they won't think of it as a "lil race"

Please, please anyone who wants to try their car out do it on a proper racetrack. Not the Hume highway...

And yeah, the person(s) in the EVO are just as bad, but they aren't here talking about it.

your right... i wont say ur wrong.. and thanks for the care of other drivers n such..

but it happened.. i try not to race but sometimes u just get so damn tempted... ask neone :mellow:

Ive done a lightly modded evo 6 before, but I put it down to him being a bad driver.

thats what i thought the first time we raced... i looked at my mate n said f*k he was a shit driver... we went at it again this time... my window was down i heard him drop gears with me n we both hit it at 2nd... same time etc etc.. he seemed like a good enough driver....

my r33 gtst made 270ish rwhp with boost , exhaust and filter . it doesnt take much to get them moving

but put the evo on a track , even stock and it will chew you up and spit you out .

do chip exhaust filter on the evo and he will own you in strait line too

dude... im not dreaming.. i was surprised.. im not saying i THRASHED this evo 9.. im saying rolling start.. with a bit of boost on my end. i kept up to the f*ka.. and im surprised... u can only have 2 thoughts on this.. either surprised or bullshitted.. what ever gets said on the forum i dont giv 2 shits.. i was there my passenger was there.. we kept up with a nose infront and i was shocked.. end of story.. say what u want.. running 3 cylinders... changing at 3000rpm.. i wrote it here to share my surprised reaction.. some ppl believed me some ppl added there 2 c junk but hey thats a forum for u :)

you managed to stay with a evo in a straight line...trying staying with it thru a couple of corners..you would have got lost in the dark :mellow:

and you wonder why skyline drivers, and import drivers in general get a bad name, when you get people with no f**king idea, like this guy, racing.

take it to the track, before you lose your car, or worse, kill someone else through your sheer stupidity.

my r33 gtst made 270ish rwhp with boost , exhaust and filter . it doesnt take much to get them moving

but put the evo on a track , even stock and it will chew you up and spit you out .

do chip exhaust filter on the evo and he will own you in strait line too

270rwkw with only boost, exhaust and filter????????????? Don't mean to doubt you but there are guys with R34s & R33s with more mods then than and are struggling to hit 250rwkw...u got ur dyno sheet?? :mellow:

270rwkw with only boost, exhaust and filter????????????? Don't mean to doubt you but there are guys with R34s & R33s with more mods then than and are struggling to hit 250rwkw...u got ur dyno sheet?? :mellow:

If you read it again he means 270rwhp....

Ahh beaten to it.

Edited by alphanumeric

yeah , hp stands for horsepower dude

:mellow:

even so thats pretty good . actually i forgot it had an a powerfc with untuned stock map , which is a bit more leaner than the factory tune so that helped a bit too . but still all 1st level basic mods so pretty good output for the $$$ spent

it was quite happy to break tracktion in 2nd with 18x8.5s on it .

Edited by arkon