SAU Community

Post Up Your R33!

nizmo_freek

Yeah it does! I rarely see one with the grey strip down the bottom and in that colour too! Nice one dude! Do you know what the name of the colour is by any chance ive been meaning to find out?

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/Ni...;hl=paint+codes

the grey is KN6, same as mine. not sure what the green/blue is.

my guesses are:

BN6 - Deep Marine Blue

or

DN0/DH0 - Green Metallic

i know iv seen one with the green all over, it looked absolutely sex. :P

front lip on hey mate. what do you guys reckon looks better lower lip on or just front bar all together.? tryin to decide what to go hey.

It depends on the colour, what type of front bar and or body kit and spoiler youve got on it? Pictures would be very helpful!

Taken today. A rare sight that my wheels are not black from brake dust.

Just had the front lowered by some "hoons" at the local tyre place, they got a little excited and lowered the front waaaaaaaaaay too much. Now it's useful for scraping bits of asphalt off the roads, sucks ball$ coz i just had the front re-sprayed.

Will get the front raised a little...

post-52381-1238410369_thumb.jpg

post-52381-1238410386_thumb.jpg

post-52381-1238410406_thumb.jpg

The bum collecting cans out of the trash in the background came with the car, he is a genuine nismo item.

Edited by medman2damax

Just had the front lowered by some "hoons" at the local tyre place, they got a little excited and lowered the front waaaaaaaaaay too much. Now it's useful for scraping bits of asphalt off the roads, sucks ball$ coz i just had the front re-sprayed.

The bum collecting cans out of the trash in the background came with the car, he is a genuine nismo item.

Hi mate, I'm surprised that you're scrapping as the front does not look too low at all.

Not sure about the decal though and the front light covers...uumm...not my cup of the tee, but other than that, the car looks really neat and tidy...I love your rims!

Not sure about the decal though and the front light covers...uumm...not my cup of the tee, but other than that, the car looks really neat and tidy...I love your rims!

Cheers mate. I will lose the headlight covers when I get some new ones, I am getting custom eyelids made in the near future.

I love the rims, they are Advanti Vienna 18's, they're a bit unusual. I'm usually into chrome but not on a silver car.

I should have got 19's though, they would have filled the guards a bit more and you can get a 2 inch dish on 19's but not 18's. One day I will sell these and actually get the 19's...

Edited by medman2damax

Cheers mate. I will lose the headlight covers when I get some new ones, I am getting custom eyelids made in the near future.

I love the rims, they are Advanti Vienna 18's, they're a bit unusual. I'm usually into chrome but not on a silver car.

I should have got 19's though, they would have filled the guards a bit more and you can get a 2 inch dish on 19's but not 18's. One day I will sell these and actually get the 19's...

Yeah mate, at the end of the day...it's your car...modify it and do it up as you see it...other people's opinions should be secondary...

Nah, I think 18's are good enough...19's are too heavy and will scrap... no need for this.

Yeah not a fan of the head light covers or the decals. Bit too Need for speed underground for me but each their own i spose!