SAU Community

Post Up Your R33!

nizmo_freek

^ interestin color choice??

Thanks dude , its Holden turismo blue but looks more green in day light .Its been this colour for six years , but recently stripped it down and had it resprayed cos i'm a fussy prick !

post-24325-1285321400_thumb.jpg

post-24325-1285321453_thumb.jpg

Thanks dude , its Holden turismo blue but looks more green in day light .Its been this colour for six years , but recently stripped it down and had it resprayed cos i'm a fussy prick !

I had an rx7 that color but didnt like it so resprayed it, the second color turned out worse than the first, was even going to get SMURF7 plates for it.

Have to disagree.

To be honest, i never liked any aftermarket tail lights on Skylines and have seen those lights on other 33's but not on silver 33's. I like it, on the silver, and think it's suits the car well. Unfortunately, it's a defect waiting to happen, due to the absence of a red reflector :D .

I just randomly dropped in on this thread and cant remember if i put my car in here somewhere or not lol

But do you mean THIS one? because the centres are reflectors :huh:

4981588815_5b6363377e_b.jpg

I just randomly dropped in on this thread and cant remember if i put my car in here somewhere or not lol

But do you mean THIS one? because the centres are reflectors :huh:

4981588815_5b6363377e_b.jpg

To be honest I don't like those tail lights at all, completely different to the ones I commented on earlier. Yes they have the red reflector, which may make them legal, but they look really bad and cheap (in my honest opinion :D )

But that's why we all have different tastes and opinions :)

Haha fair enuf, honestly theres about 3 people in every hundred that like them, but im one of those people ;)

They were on the car when i got it from the guy who imported it so i didnt buy them, i would have bought the red LED ones otherwise. But i put one of the standard ones in a while ago and hated it, these ones just make it look so much cleaner.

Anyways, each to their own :(

Nice! Would look awesome with a boot that sits flush with the rear guards.

yeah im getting one soon for it will look alot better, and getting me guards rolled flat and flaired a lil so i can lower the front a lil bit more and will look alot better.