SAU Community

R34 Rb25det Neo Six

brizzi

Hi people's Just wondering all you people with these fantastic engines :mad: What can be done and what cant be done? Cheap mods i have 3 inch exhaust hi flow cat, pod, split dump pipe, stock boost. Stock boost is the problem. It wont let me boost over 9psi it hits r&r... :ermm: Are the safc worth while installing. Any other mods you guroos out there know? My last rb25 was a series 1 in an r32 i use to run 1 bar all day every day in that one. This one is heaps smoother and torquey compared to the series one. Just feels like it isnt even working hard! Any ideas :stupid: Go the rb25s :unsure:

:) Thanx dude, guess the safc is not worth it hey? my car is is my pride and joy so is my stagea... There like an addiction (rb's) worth there weight in gold! Ther is always more ya can get out of them! :laugh:

I am alway trying to get more power!

Didnt put it in dude... The person before me did man.. Saved me money.. It had a 20 box in it when i got it i put a 33 25 box in it. Dont know how it is wired... I am running a r32 gtr speedo drive, cos 25 boxes are virtually the same just without transfer case ya know(",).

It doesnt have speed cut not that i have been past 180. he he he.

Hi people's Just wondering all you people with these fantastic engines :laugh: What can be done and what cant be done? Cheap mods i have 3 inch exhaust hi flow cat, pod, split dump pipe, stock boost. Stock boost is the problem. It wont let me boost over 9psi it hits r&r... :mad: Are the safc worth while installing. Any other mods you guroos out there know? My last rb25 was a series 1 in an r32 i use to run 1 bar all day every day in that one. This one is heaps smoother and torquey compared to the series one. Just feels like it isnt even working hard! Any ideas :) Go the rb25s :happy:

Got a FMIC???...if not, their would be a good place to start. Then i agree with what abo and paul33 have said about A/M ECU and a tune. I have the same conversion as you,33 gearbox and all. Dont boost her too high. fried my standard pistons 6 months ago from poor tune and overboosting - ooops. Got full forged rebuild now and i can tell you that the engine respond very well with rebuild and more flow from extensively ported head. Love the torque! :)

Edited by FSTR32