SAU Community

L24e Efi Problems

DR30RULES

Does anyone know of new direct fit injectors for the L24E as new nissan parts are soooo expensive.

Also the injector spaces check cracking, are heavy duty replacements available?

Just had work done on the injectors six months ago (and it was a nightmare finding second hand injectors with many I found leaking) and they are already stuffed again.

PLEASE HELP!!

Cheers

Glyn

I got replacement injectors for about $70 each from Rebel Spares. They did not have them on the shelf but got them in next day.

I also had issues with leaking at the base of the rubber hose on some. I replaced the rubber hose a couple of times (make sure that the hose is FI rated) but found that they leaked again if I mucked around with the fuel rail. I now have hose clamps at the top and base of the rubber hose and have had no leaks for a while now even though I've had the head off since doing it.

Wardie

im pritty sure ive read somwhere that the bosch replacement injectors for the R31's are compatable with the L24E go to www.injectorsonline.com the have some nuts prices they have bosch N/A RB30 ones that flow 15% more than stock for $80 each and VL turbo ones for $80 each.

If im wrong about the VL injectors working then your bound to find the right ones on injectors online

don't go genuine unless you really have to cos they will take your arms and your legs lol

GD luck

im pritty sure ive read somwhere that the bosch replacement injectors for the R31's are compatable with the L24E go to www.injectorsonline.com the have some nuts prices they have bosch N/A RB30 ones that flow 15% more than stock for $80 each and VL turbo ones for $80 each.

If im wrong about the VL injectors working then your bound to find the right ones on injectors online

don't go genuine unless you really have to cos they will take your arms and your legs lol

GD luck

Yeah nissan wanted $400+ each the last time a checked.

Very Black Knight in the Holy Grail I'LL BITE YOUR LEGS OFF!!!

Yeah nissan wanted $400+ each the last time a checked.

Very Black Knight in the Holy Grail I'LL BITE YOUR LEGS OFF!!!

How's This then.

If yours look like the ones in the pic (ie are hose tail) then they will fit. Just need to confirm whether they're high or low impedance.

Edited by warps

I had the same trouble with second hand r30 injectors leaking soon after I had them cleaned. Not from the hose but from between the plastic and the metal body.

I was told r30 are low impedance and r31 are high impedance.

I assumed r31 and vl were the same.

If this is the case a full set of vl injectors could be rewired without the dropping resistor.