legend01

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok guys and gals

Car is 95% complete and running took it for its first run on saturday night felt good to drive it again had to make it short though cause the oil cooler has a slight leak that has to be fixed latest engine bay pick's up for you with some old pic's of what it used to look like

post-7066-1176702699.jpg post-7066-1176702749.jpg post-7066-1176702774.jpg

post-7066-1176702853.jpg post-7066-1176702883.jpg post-7066-1176702911.jpg

Cheers Peter

i've got an awesome idea!!! lets swap!!!! :):P :P

hehe.. well.. maybe not..i love my girl too much1 :D you car looks the goods!!! alot of hard work and time, finally paying off :(

Thank you People for the complements and a lot of hard work did go into it but I think it starting to look the goods.

E Lu-SHuN Yes, most of it is the old set up just played around with some of the colours and added a bit more braided line .Got a little bit more work to do b4 its finished and hope to have it all run in and running right for the dyno day in May . Moanie Thank you and I agree both had to much work put into them besides I got a silver R33 in the family belongs to daughter in law but she wants me to paint it pink , A pink R33 ???????????????????????????????Hmmmm

Cheers Peter

Thank you People for the complements and a lot of hard work did go into it but I think it starting to look the goods.

E Lu-SHuN Yes, most of it is the old set up just played around with some of the colours and added a bit more braided line .Got a little bit more work to do b4 its finished and hope to have it all run in and running right for the dyno day in May . Moanie Thank you and I agree both had to much work put into them besides I got a silver R33 in the family belongs to daughter in law but she wants me to paint it pink , A pink R33 ???????????????????????????????Hmmmm

Cheers Peter

hehehe.. nothing wrong with a pink 33! there are way too many silver ones around! :nyaanyaa: just don't make it a hot yucky pink :domokun:

Abo Bob - I can answer that question before he does, its the standard 4.3:1 or wateva the r32 gtst diff is...I think it might have gtr axles, not sure I know he snapped/shagged the last gtst axles that were on there at WSID when he was trying to beat his 12.2 time..

D

Hi Adam

the catch can is from just jap, there for an r32 gtr, there a couple around has the site glass on the inner guard side too.I read in the drag day where you broke your drive shaft and didn't it bring back memory's .Atm I've still got gtst drive shafts in the car though I am after some gtr one's just seem to miss out when they come up and haven't looked at putting the gtr diff in as there a little longer and will have to get the tailshaft shortened.

I have spare gtst diff and drive shafts ftm but will be looking at a l.5 way in the near future when I have some gtr drive shafts.Hadn't gotten around to putting anything in the black one as I wrote it of the week I broke the drive shaft. Hope to see you at the dyno day

Cheers Peter

Cant beleive this finished the car yesterday detailed and all ,then when I go to start putting some damn klm's on it, and it bloody rains and today . Any one got an umbrella for the car?

Well that last bit shattered me thought I had someone to keep it dry for me :( Oh well I'll keep looking .Have you run your car in yet Moanie?

No Haven't had the chance this week only got 270klm on the new engine but going for a run up the putty to Newcastle and back on Sunday by the time I get back should be enough klm's for its second service .Want mine all run in and tuned for the dyno day as well

Cheers Peter