SAU Community

Looking to buy an R32 GTR

mxfly

HI there,

I've been looking around for about 3 weeks now for a GTR. I drove a couple of them from dealers along Parramatta Rd, but have been very dissappointed with the condition of them. One particular place (I wont mention the dealer) they had a grey R32 with about 70,000 km's but when driven, the car felt like it's done 700,000 km's. There was a 93 VSpec in the Trading Post but she's sold for $30k. This coming weekend I'm going to take a look at 2 cars, one from Envy Imports and the other from a place from City Link Motors.

Also I've been told that there will be no more R32 GTR importing into the country due to new laws. Has anyone heard about this?

Too much is never quite enough, if you know I mean :D Having said that, the Bullet is definitely for sale , just dont get enough time to enjoy it. I'll probably kick 'meself the moment it sells but its gotta go. BTW there was a Gtr for sale in Melb that I got onto recently, '93 import Standard and the guy was keen to sell for about $23, let me know if youre interested and I'll dig up his details.

Cheers

Scott

• 4 weeks later...