SAU Community

Respray For My R32

RYD11R

I can reccomend a place. Sydney Central Panel. They just did a full respray on my 32 GTR. And I mean the whole hog, all windows out etc etc. very nice job. They have done a number of things for me now, and best of all they are very trustworthy. Speak to Tony, or Josh. 9319 6044 , Regent St Redfern. Anyone who's seen my car since the re-spray I'm sure will attest to the quality of the finish.

PS, tell Tony that I (Richard) sent you there. He will look after you.

PS, tell Tony that I (Richard) sent you there. He will look after you.

So if someone goes there and gets some work done he won't get as good a job done cause he doesn't know you or said you sent him? Seems pretty unfair? :laugh:

Thanks for the replies guys... I will take advise and contact the companies..... I am after a full black respray stock colour........ The entire car

why u wana respray it anyways?

Louie at exclusive colours also does a great job at a great price :)

I'll second that, Louie does an awesome job at a great price!

Give em a call 9631 2345. There at 431 Great Western Highway, Wentworthville just off the Cumberland Highway.

Cheers

• 3 years later...

Did a search, and this seemed to be the longest thread in the nsw section, Anyone got any other recommendations for getting a respray done?

Current is currently Bayside blue, but paint is a bit shit, full of scratches and chipping. Also panel gaps are a bit shite. Want to get it resprayed in the same colour and some panel alignment/work done, so would only be a close door job I suppose. Engine bay is in white already, so can't really be stuffed with that. Would be happy to have the car in the shop for a few months i needed. Asking up here, as the number of shops in canberra is limited.

Don't want/need a show quality finish, just need a nice job.

Louie does a top quality job for a great price. Give him a buzz and see when he can fit you in. His been respraying liners for SAU for years.

Xclusive Colours in Smithfield..

Louie Franco

(02) 9756 6797

0413 581 099

or, Andy also does good work..

Complete Smash in Kirrawee..

Andy Divine

(02) 9521 3933

get it done in Thailand, i looked into it last week after noticing they love to rice out there cars, bikes and tuk tuks ect....

around 10 000 baht (around $350 AUD) for a whole car, any car depending on how hard the paint is to mix up, and the jobs i saw were equivalent to our standards here, and when you think of it, why are our spray painters charging us so much anyway? not like they went to uni and studied for 7 years to do it....

well next time your on the opperating table (touch wood never happens) say that to the surgeon....

+1 smithfield